[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lil Yachty is the new punk rock and there's nothing you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: [email protected] (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Yachty-by-Mike-Lavin-@thehomelesspimp-800x600.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
Lil Yachty is the new punk rock and there's nothing you can do about it WHITE BOI
>>
>>71017630
ok nice
>>
>>71017630
Is memerap the new punk rock?
>>
>>71017630
Punk rock had block people in it though
>>
File: MI0001330267.jpg (107KB, 1080x773px) Image search: [Google]
MI0001330267.jpg
107KB, 1080x773px
Cool I guess
>>
>what was Crunk
>>
punk rock didnt even get good until after the clash desu. comparing yachty to the sex pistols is completely fitting
>>
conservative is the new punk rock!

alt right is punk!
>>
>>71017709
who has the pasta
>>
>>71017671

not punk
>>
>>71017630
haha no you cuck
I'm a member of the so-called alt-right and it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>71017789

are you actually retarded?

"hurr durr i like opposing educated people!!!"

Have you ever stopped and thought about why it is that people who are educated tend to be further left?
>>
anthony fantano tweeted out something to the effect of "stop saying a trump presidency will bring back good punk music." or that the sentiment was retarded, or something.

then he makes a video for his bajillion fans (many of whom are fuccboi lewronggenerationers) saying that yachty is fucking punk rock.

now there will be a surge in bedroom-produced punk rock.

punkthony rocktano with the ol' reverse psychology techniques D E V I L I S H
>>
>>71017940
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
>>
>>71017789
daily reminder that the vast majority of those who belong to fringe movements eventually land center-left after they enter the "real world."

why don't you rope off a safe space on your campus, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>71017630
I fucking hate hip hop.
>>
>rapper
>new punk
he doesn't even play guitar...
>>
>>71018010
lol not even close
>>
>>71018045
whether they acknowledge it or not, most adults are moderate. if you think you're extreme or punk rock, you are deluding yourself. it's nice to try on different personalities before you address the responsibilities real life has to offer you, though. have at it, you can be whatever you want to be. you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>71017987

he did this to show that what he views as "punk" doesn't have to be inherently political, just a rejection of previous ideals.
>>
>>71017671
Not punk?
>>
ITT: retarded shitlibs respond to bait posted by other shitlibs
>>
>>71018066
why not just call it counter culture? it's not surprising that a counter culture exists in hip hop. in fact, it's probably necessary. it doesn't really do any good to point it out imho, and is probably counter productive to the movement.
>>
>>71017772
>>71018076
according to fantano's very simplistic viewpoint, it would be
i feel hipsters underrate or just forgot about 00s hip hop in general
>>
>>71018063
much more center right than left. Trump won what, 70% of whites with actual families?

The real world doesn't make anyone more leftist. There's a good reason sheltered college students are far more leftist than the general population
>>
Only whites like this guy

>>71018132
I've been in the real world and I'm still moderate. I'm only conservative when it comes to sex/family/ect but liberal in everything else
>>
>>71018132
>taking the rust belt/bible belt seriously

this is why american politics suck so much ass. i think 4chan and the recent media coverage of politics has skewed your perception. i live in south carolina for christ fucking sake, and even i can see that most adults don't lean as far right as they say that do, much less associate with your non-movement.
>>
>>71018124

To be fair, Fantano never asserted Lil' Yachty WAS punk-- he was just the beginning signs of a paradigm shift with how he carries himself.
I think Fantano in the video says he doesn't think Yachty himself is punk but I don't feel like watching the video again.
>>
>>71018255
he more or less said we'd all be remiss to gloss over yachty's role in this shift in hip hop production/consumption.
>>
>doing a cover of "it taekes two" for a target commerical
>punk rock

huh. really makes you think
>>
>>71017630
I don't agree with this.
Yachty isn't as overtly shitty as a band like Black Flag or The Ramones
>>
>>71018289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
>>
>>71018289
I mean he's a talentless bitch who sold out before we even heard of him, that's punk as fuck.
>>
>>71019045
Yet.
>>
>>71019092
true. stay woke, my man
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.