[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ covers The Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 12

File: 1486667877031.jpg (343KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1486667877031.jpg
343KB, 1400x1400px
PREVIEW EP:
https://hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/and-i-love-her-ive-just-seen-a-face-lucy-in-the-sky

>50 Beatles songs spanning their entire career, in chronological order, being covered by /mu/tants any way they wish to interpret them
>being sent to me where I'm compiling them for a bandcamp release and for download
>finished songs have to be emailed to me at [email protected] to be included
>you can collaborate with others (for example contribute the instrumentation to someone's vocals, or vice versa)
>very close to being finished, awaiting the final few songs to be submitted

SONGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO BE CLAIMED (based uppon the last thread):

none

If you have claimed a song and are still working on it, you must update me on your progress when you can. You know who you are. I am freeing songs up a lot quicker now in an attempt to get this damn thing released asap. Be aware that if you claim a song and don't post in the thread or email me about the timescale you're looking to complete it on, it is likely to be taken away from you very quickly. If it is, and you still submit it after I've let someone else claim it, theirs will be used ahead of yours.

>Bandcamp
https://hangingdong.bandcamp.com/
>Best Of compilation from previous albums
https://hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/the-very-best-of-hanging-dong-volume-i
>Facebook
/Hanging-Dong-309806615895057/

In this thread we can continue to discuss the topics of how/where to live stream the album when it is finished, as we did in the previous thread before it hit the bump limit: >>70966488
>>
>>71007089
just now that I realized that there's a dick on the background
>>
This happened once before,
When I came to the thread,
No reply.
>>
baka no available songs
>>
LADS

>letting the previous thread die
shiggy
>>
>>71007142
lad...
>>
Reminder for those who missed it that Norwegian Wood and Tomorrow Never Knows have been added to the preview EP
>>
Get Back guy here.

Had a lot of BS to go through past couple of days. Still going to work at it.
>>
>>71008437
No worries man, thanks for updating
>>
Rain guy here. Sorry drum guy I wasn't able to reply on the last thread, here it's the track and my email:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15tatynap3znur4/Rain%20%28G%23%29.mp3?dl=0

[email protected]

just send the drum track
>>
>>71007411
good
this project has been taking way too long
happy to see the song list is empty
>>
I wonder if anyone has rapped on their cover
>>
>>71008903
The White Album took 6 months to be completed, and it's just 30 songs. We are still on time.
>>
>>71008938
Difference being they had to write all 30
>>
>>71008974
they write all in India bro
>>
hey hanging dong

im the guy that impersonated you yesterday

I just wanted you to know i wasnt the one who requested the song, i just wanted more beatles

im sorry i impersonated you
>>
>>71008916
Nobody yet

>>71009007
That's fine lad, I wasn't actually annoyed or anything. Found it funny 2bh. Her Majesty would be tricky to get onto the album because it ends with Get Back (wouldn't make much sense coming after that) and we don't have any of the AR medley. Planning to release a "B Sides and Rarities" type anthology thing at some point, with songs which were not included, or unifnished, original versions of submitted songs which were since modified by the creator (of which there are a surprisingly high amount), and so on, so it can go on that I suppose
>>
>>71009084
>Planning to release a "B Sides and Rarities" type anthology thing at some point, with songs which were not included, or unifnished, original versions of submitted songs which were since modified by the creator (of which there are a surprisingly high amount), and so on, so it can go on that I suppose
Oh please do that Dong, I think I send to you that wasn't in the list, it was Hide your love away (I think)
>>
I was gone over the weekend. How done are you guys?
>>
>>71009115
Yeah I'll include that lad

>>71009455
Epic meme
>>
Did taxman ever get submitted?
>>
>>71009766
THERES ONE FOR YOU NINETEEN FOR ME
>>
>>71009957
CAUSE I'M A FAT MAN
>>
>>71008938
they were writing original songs m8
not a very valid argument, also since dong has tried to release this twice already
>>
hype
>>
get back here i finally fixed my internet problem.

ill try and upload it tonight
>>
>>71010869
What are you working on?
>>
Unrelated to the album, but to keep stuff bumped, just recently came across this version of Day Tripper from their final concert that I thought was really neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SoyudcmS0

The song sounds really good kinda heavy and distorted like that, and George's guitar solo is taking on some of the psychish/indian vibes they were working with in the studio. I just never associate that sound with what they were doing on tour so this came as a surprise to me.
>>
>>71007089
Sgt Peppers guy here. All the music/vox are in the can, just need a final mixdown.. Started With a Little Help yesterday, Hopefully track vox today.
>>
happy valentines fellow dongs
>>
>>71009528

What songs have been claimed but haven't been sent in or you haven't you heard back from.If it's on a first come first serve basis everyone should have a fair try regardless of being claimed that way it's actually first come first serve.
>>
>>71011669

Wouldn't that be more like "first sent, first served"?

Sorry if that's not the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>71011809
yes that's it, like regardless of claims all available songs should be shown because some dude probably claims a song and takes a whole week to just noodle around a guitar while someone else can put in more effort and get it in by the end of the day.
>>
>>71011895
Yeah, i did the Twist and shout cover within a day, it's not great but i claimed it and finished it fast.
>>
>>71011895
>>71011974
Yep I'm hearing you guys. I know a lot of people probably enter into a project with the best of intentions, then realize for one reason or another that they can't deliver within the alloted time frame.
I think a week to knock out a track is a fairly reasonable/achievable time frame. So taking this into consideration, guys need to ask themselves (before they even claim a song), do I have the resources, time, skills available to meet this criteria? If not, don't bother. And if for some reason it's looking like you can't make a deadline, for fucks sake, show a bit of common courtesy and let someone know so the track can be freed up for another musician.
I think a 'first sent, first in' model would be an absolute clusterfuck, and wouldn't necessarily yield the best versions, I just think people need to be fully aware of the criteria before putting their hands up for a song.
>>
Bump it out baby now
>>
>>71012139
At least they should update about the song so we all know they are coming, and avoid something like what happened this last weekend and not deliver at all.
>>
>>71011046
I was working on Get Back and vocals for Penny Lane and Taxman however if all fails I do have a recorded cover of Rocky Raccoon although someone said there was too many White Album Tracks already
>>
>>71012139
I agree My original thought was that people that'd cover a song would send them in and dong would either choose what he thinks is best or post multiple covers of one song and set upa strawpoll for the people to decide the best cover.
>>
Let's keep this shit alive
>>
bumppppp
>>
>>71013951
I know what you're saying, but that sounds terrible. Like, I'd be pissed if I spent a long time on a song, submitted it, and someone else's version was chosen.
>>
>>71015260
I think claiming a song it's the correct way of doing it, so we all can participate and work hard on our covers, what makes me mad it's the fact that so many people claim and dissapear, and doesn't let any other person to work around the song.
I just think they should update on ther progress. (I am a different annon)
>>
Also, Dong, is there any other song left? I would be glad to contribute
>>
>>71015581
No songs left
>>
>>71015562
>people claim and disappear

That's kind of the problem with an anonymous Vietnamese gambling debt support group.

But yeah I agree with you that people should give update s
>>
bemp
>>
>>71007089
for a livestream make an .m3u or something
>>
>>71017215
What are the benefits to an .m3u?
>>
>>71015831
Yeah, but well we are all anons, when i claimed a song i felt responsability to make the fucking song, i could have disappared and nobody would have known but i felt pressure and gave the best of me just so i didn't left the whole community waiting for this down
>>
>>71018249
You're one of the good ones, anon
>>
>>71018453
Thanks mate, and i don't mean it as an offence to all the hardworking annons out there, but i feel i little upset about all this shit
>>
did dong died
>>
NO ONE WILL BE WATCHING US
>>
>>71017636
it's an mp3 but it streams at one time

google it i dont know the nuances
>>
>>71020307
I know what it is. I was asking what the benefit would be to converting all those songs to a single file
>>
>>71020401
everyone's listening at the same time
>>
B U M P
U
M
P
>>
Get back
Get back
Get back to page one
>>
Everybody's got something to bump
Except for me and my Dongey
>>
>>71020272
WHY DONT WE DO IT IN THE ROOOOOAD
>>
HEY BUMP DOG
>>
bedtime bump nite nite
>>
What's everyone favorite Beatles' album? For me it's always be Revolver, I still remember the first time I listen to it.
>>
>>71024595
Abbey Road
>>
>>71024595
def sgt pepper

it just clicked the first time I listened to it
>>
Back now guys

We are very very close to finishing, will update further when I'm home
>>
File: f2d.png (490KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
f2d.png
490KB, 625x790px
>>71024595
Mine is Rubber Soul.
I like it a lot because it's the tipping point. There was 2 Beatles: one before 1965, and one after. Rubber Soul is the demarcation.
>>
>>71024595
I can remember the first time I listened to each album, as they all had such a big impact on me. Abbey Road was the first and so that was most vivid.

Revolver is definitely my favourite, it's pretty much flawless to me.
>>
>>71024595
The first time i listened Sgt. Pepper was amazing, it was something completely new to me and the sound was just out of this world for me, so i guess that's my favuorite album, but i also love Abbey Road, with all their experience marked on that record and the medley, so i guess that's my second favourite and Revolver the close third, i don't really know, i love all of their albums of course, but this 3 have special meaning for me, they could change order, being abbey road first and revolver second i don't know, but this 3 are the albums i love and marked my life.
>>
>>71007089
>TFW I've just seen a face is better then the original
>>
>>71027170
Watch it now
>>
We're so fucking close now, I can feel it in my loins.
>>
Guys, i want to thank all of you for this, specially you Dong, this shit has helped me a lot to get over a break up, i felt like shit and this project helped me and distracted from my misery, i know probably no one will notice this and that i am just another anon, but this made i huge difference for me and i am so thankfull about it.
This break up it's the hardest and saddest moment in my life and you have helped me keeping me on float.
>>
>>71027544
I'm crying here, I'm so happy and pround about this. I hope all you guys get laid in the next few days.
peace
>>
>>71027544
Shit man, sorry to hear that. Glad it has helped take your mind off it

As I said we're now extremely close to the finish line so hopefully this will all be worth it
>>
>>71027840
>extremely close

how close
>>
File: 8375093508320.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
8375093508320.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
>>71027919
Glenn Close
>>
>>71027610
>I hope all you guys get laid in the next few days.
ayy
>>
>>71027994
why do you tease me like this im dying
>>
HHHHHHHYYYYYPEEEEE
>>
Dong I'm leaving in like 8 hours

is the album gonna be out in time or do I have to wait to listen till I get back?
>>
bumping this shit
>>
Dong my man, give me some updates
>>
>>71028593
meme
>>
don´t die on me
>>
hey dong, from what you heard, what are
>your favorite tracks
>the heaviest/harshest tracks
>the lightest/comfiest tracks
if you dont want to spoiler the best tracks by saying your favorites, you don't need to
>>
>>71011311
>heavy and distorted

It's almost 90% certain that it wasn't by choice. The band has gone on record to say that whenever they did a concert, they couldn't even hear themselves play and so they'd be really messy.
>>
bump bump bump bubump bump I feel free
>>
It's really a testament to the com/mu/nity, and humanity in general, that this is still being worked on.
>>
>>71033629
wrong band m8
>>
How close are we to a release?
>>
>>71036066
see >>71027994
>>
we doin this for anco next
>>
>>71036495
The next Dong album will be about Bowie. But Anco would be a great project too, but fewer songs.
>>
>>71036495
>anco
fucking wut
>>
Hey, OP, did you get my Her Majesty cover?

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/lvnrjIMf/file.html
>>
>>71037719
He said last thread he's not gonna include it. Would mess up the track listing.
>>
Hopin this shit comes out friday, I've been lookin forward to it for a while now
>>
>>71038211
He also said that he may do a compilation with stuff like this and early takes from everyone
>>
Think I figured out what I want to do for the Bowie album.
Really hope the song is considered for the tracklist, don't like a lot of Bowie.
>>
are we streaming tonight?
>>
>>71038453
Yes
>>
>>71038477
thank gawrsh
>>
>>71038490
Where can I catch this?
>>
>>71038453
wait, we are streaming the album tonight?
>>
>>71038755
>>71038803
(You)

idk, ask >>71038477
>>
>>71038477
ey, bubso, what are we streaming
>>
Bumping
And also, everyones favourites Beatle songs? also, favourite solo song of each one.
>>
>>71040036
I don't think I could choose a favorite Beatles song or a favorite one for Paul but I think my picks for the others would be Imagine, You and Me (Babe) and Handle with Care (if that doesn't count as "solo" then let's say Living in the Material World).
>>
>>71040036
The Inner Light
>>
>>71040036
I can't really choose a favourite song but, i guess if i had to it would be A Day in the Life, there's something about it that touches me.
John solo would be Beautiful Boy, i grew up with my dad but he was always emotionally distant and never felt like his love, so when i listen Beautiful Boy i feel as it was for me.
Paul solo Here today, there are persons whom have gone in my life and i wish i could have told them how much they meant to me so yeah.
As for George i guess it's my Sweet Lord 2000 version, the way he sang touched my heart and made me feel safe.
As for Ringo, photograph, and i can't explain why, Ringo's music never really impacted me.
>>
>>71041488
>2000 version
you sicken me
>>
>>71040036
>>71041488
>>71041877
My favorite George song is He's So Fine :^)
>>
>>71042070
HILARIOUS HAHA YOU TOTALLY GOT US AND GEORGE
>>
>>71042070
DOO LANG
DOO LANG DOO LANG
>>
brenda on th erun
>>
File: white.png (21KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
21KB, 1920x1080px
anon doing back in the ussr here.
finished drum track, eq'd and everything
bass line written, not actually recorded yet
guitar part has been concieved
no vocals
its coming along, sorry about the wait
>>
>>71043542
I'd be willing to provide vocals if you wanted.
>>
>>71043793
thanks a bunch for the offer dude but its a slower groove-ish version that i think would sound better without vocals, not to imply you're a bad vocalist
>>
>>71043826
Ah, gotcha. No offense taken man, can't wait to hear it! Sounds like an interesting take~
>>
Badump
>>
r e l e a s e t h e p o w e r s t h a t d
>>
>>71043542
>>71043826
>back in the ussr
>no vocals

not to shit on your work, but why pick such a lyrically iconic song to cover instrumentally?
>>
LET'S GO BOYS
>>
Jesus Lord above help the anon who covered A day in the Life, if it's not fucking bang on beautiful and perfect. This song needs respect and I for one, need more than mediocre.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 506x127px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 506x127px
Redpill me on truthcontest. What's their endgame?
>>
>>71045283
Was that song on the list?
>>
>>71045745
Well if it wasn't. it should have been. Got a copy of list?
>>
>>71045745
>>71045926
99% sure it was.
>>
File: 1484672791559.png (150KB, 1788x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1484672791559.png
150KB, 1788x1204px
>>71045926
>>71045941
It was. Wish I would've claimed that
>>
yo dong get in here my man
>>
Can I post my cover on my Bandcamp? I am planning of posting a EP of covers just for fun and the cover that I did here would complement the EP greatly.
>>
I love you lads
>>
I know it's last minute stuff, but what about we make a /mu/ sings with the last line from The End. Just the "And in The end..." part.
>>
>>71045283
That was me, I've been sweatin since I sent it to Dong

But he really liked it so I hope you guys do too
>>
Back now lads, you've got me all day

Gimme a sec to catch up with emails and the thread
>>
>>71045463
Yeah, i'd like to know about that too
>>
Tracks which need to be tied up before we can release the album:

>Rain
Everything but the drums have been completed as far as I know, can you guys collaborating on that give any updates?

>Taxman
We still need vocals for this.

>Sgt Pepper / Little Help
I know you're near to completion, so don't feel the need to rush it mate.

>Back In The U.S.S.R
Anon doing this provided an update on this earlier in the thread, but I'm not sure exactly who that anon is. If it is who I think it might be, I may have to turn down the submission. I did make it clear that you've already done multiple White Album songs and if you do USSR as well, that part of the album will be like a solo EP, which is not at all ideal for a project like this. So yeah, you were warned. If it's someone else recording USSR, no need to worry.

>Happiness Is A Warm Gun
No idea where we are with this one. Provide updates asap if it's your track please, before it gets freed up today.

>Come Together
Same as Warm Gun.

>Get Back
The guy who claimed this seemed a bit unsure if he would finish it, so again please provide an update asap or I will give someone else the song today.
>>
>>71048411
I will gladly take Get Back, as i thought anon who claimed it was flaky
>>
>>71048411
>Taxman
>We still need vocals for this.
I can do it, but I'd need the track.
>>
>>71048846
Okay thanks lad, I'll give the anon a few hours to update and if he fails to it's yours

>>71049025
Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the instrumental
>>
>>71048411
Rain guy here, just release without the drums. It's still good without it.
>>
>>71049215
I'll see what I can do this weekend
>>
>>71049215
surely some /prod/ wizard could program them in over a day or so.

Rain needs dem drums
>>
>>71048411
Hey Dong Sgt Peppers guy here. Just a quick question man. Do you want to keep those two songs as one continuous track or chop it in half at the segue?
>>
>>71049215
We'll see what happens as he's gonna work on it

>>71049494
I'd like it to flow as one continuous piece of music please mate, like the original songs do. On the album they will be listed as two songs next to each other, so it's up to you whether you want to split them yourself or whether you'd be happy for me to. I really don't mind
>>
>Hey Jude not an /mu/ vocal collab

Dun goof'd OP
>>
>>71049632
would have been pretty cool but we went for the less cliche option, don't let me down
>>
>>71045987
sad thing is i've only really listened to revolver, never even hear the original version for most of these
>>
>>71049025
hey man, this is my favorite beatles song, please be good
>>
>>71049645
cliche or not, it's THE sing a long anthem

can't say I'm not disappointed
>>
File: haram.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>71049215
>Rain without drums
I know part of the idea is to create different/experimental arrangements but...
>>
>>71049685
This, it's literally the best drumming in their entire discography
>>
/hype/
>>
>>71049680
just wait til you hear don't let me down
>>
>>71049344
You are the fourth to say this, but I hope you finish it. Here it's the track: https://www.dropbox.com/s/15tatynap3znur4/Rain%20%28G%23%29.mp3?dl=0

Send the drum track to me if you finish it: [email protected]
>>
>>71050141
>You are the fourth to say this
I tried to record something with my e-drum but it's e-drums are shit, I'll get my real drum.
>>
>>71049685
Rain guy here, I can't do very good drums, and the first guy that would suppose to send it to me never send it, so I decided to make it in the style of Sometimes by My Bloody Valentine. And by the way the best Ringo performance is She Said She Said.
>>
>>71050162
Okay, no pressure
>>
>>71049549
I'm with you, I think they would sound better as one track. Then you don't get that ugly gap.
>>
tfw old enough to remember death by memes
>>
How much longer? I can't stand these blue balls.
>>
>>71048411
I have a drummer friend, i can ask him if he can play Rain and i can record him.
>>
>>71050141
I can also work with a friend to record drums with a friend, i'll update about it
>>
SHE BUMPS YOU YEAH YEAH YEAAAH
>>
>>71051323
Any day now I think
>>
memes
>>
>>71051323
We're just waiting on these songs >>71048411 and then it will be released. As soon as I have clear updates on those songs' progress I will set an exact time and date for the live stream
>>
>>71053913
>exact time and date for the live stream
H Y P E
Y
P
E
>>
Don't Let Me Slide
>>
>>71053913
Opened up Sgt Peppers this morning, only to discover my DAW's not loading many of the projects plugins, and specifically a balance plugin, meaning it's looking like I'm going to have to redo all my goddam level automation. Fucking bullshit.
I thought I might be close to completion today, but alas...
>>
I might try Come Together, but after listening to that preview EP I doubt I'll be able to meat the standerds.
>>
>>71054839
your daw a shit
>>
>>71054968
Yeah, whatever fuckface. You're lucky you not in front of me talking shit, I'd pull your fucking head off.
>>
NOW MY ADVICE BEFORE THIS DIES

KEEP BUMPING AND DON'T LET IT SLIDE
>>
>>71007089
The EP is really good. Surprising for /mu/
>>
>>71054839
cuck
>>
>>71055338
sorry, can't hear you over these I C Y S Y N T H S I have playing in my working DAW right now
>>
>>71056390
>2017
>using cuck

You need to go back
>>
>>71057216
Cuck is more relevant than ever, the president is probably on the verge of saying it in a press conference
>>
>>71057769
>Justifying your speech because some dirty president might say so
You make me sick anon
>>
>>71057846
Thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>71058180
I can't believe you nerds are still saying that even though she's been donezo for a while now.
>>
>>71057769
>Cuck is more relevant than ever
Kys
>>
>>71052274
WITH A BUMP LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD BE GLAAAD
>>
>>71058322
>implying the propaganda machine ended with the Clinton campaign

google shareblue
>>
>>71059568
>>71058341
>>71057769
>>71056390
WTF this shit derailed apparently
>>
Is there women on this? I would be glad to listen to at lest one female vocal on album
>>
>>71060718
Which Beatle was a woman?
>>
>>71060764
Yoko worked on Revolution 9.
>>
>>71060764
Yoko
>>
>>71060847
And Bungalow Bill, Maryjane and Birthday. Also help to compose Because.
>>
>>71059568
>2017
>using pedo supporting Google

That's disgusting anon.
>>
>>71007089
bamp
>>
File: 1439875988065.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439875988065.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
Bump
bls respond dong
>>71031127
>>
>>71060718
There was going to be dual female and male vocals on In My Life, but she was too shy
>>
>>71060894
>Maryjane
Not canon.
>>
Good Night
>>
>>71031127
Sorry lad didn't seen this. Yeah I'll refrain from going into too much detail about my favourites but I like all 5 on the EP.
>heaviest/harshest
Definitely Help! and Helter Skelter. A lot of songs are heavier than the originals too.
>lightest/comfiest
Long, Long, Long is certainly true to the comfiness of the original. A handful of comfy acoustic covers too.

>>71060718
Yeah there is at least one song with full a female lead (For No One) and a scattering of females appearing as backing vocals.
>>
>>71065464
>female on for no one

PERFECT
>>
good morning lads
>>
>>71067078
Mornin
>tfw fell asleep w/o doin my homework
There is no way I'm graduating
>>
bumpin makes me feel good
>>
come on come on bump it now
>>
Lads

Better be some submissions today or I'm gonna be angry 2bh
>>
>>71070000
THE QUADS HAVE SPOKEN
get your shit together mates
>>
>>71070000
any chance of a sunday release?
If there's something like only one song missing maybe a couple of anons could collaborate and pump something out within a day
>>
>>71070055
I thought it was supposed to be a late friday release :( damn son
>>
Today might be the day I butcher one of these songs for y'all.
Won't have drums though.
>>
>>71070409
get it done
>>
>>71070055
Really just depends when people submit. Could be finished today, could be finished in a week. Some songs have been claimed about 10 times without deliverance now.

If I don't hear back from the songs I asked for updates on yesterday very soon I will probably offer them to people over email who have already submitted previous songs and knocked them up in a day.
>>
delivery*

Also on a related note, there will be a different system for the Bowie album. I will ask for all song claims to be done over email so I can easily request updates on progress, and each claim will have to include a rough timescale in which the anon thinks they can submit it within. I'll ignore people who anonymously claim in the threads and don't email.
>>
>>71070635
maybe add the rule that there has to be some kind of update every 5 days or so?
not sure how much work that would be for you but this way it's easier to keep track who flaked and who didn't
>>
Pretty hyped for this. Don't let us down, anons
>>
>>71070884
5 days is a long time, especially if the claimer has abandoned the song. I think that is the issue we are having on this album, people claiming songs when they don't have time or the gear to finish a song.

A cover song should take like a maximum of 3 days to finish, especially since it's a cover, not a recreation of the song.
>>
>>71071120
>when they don't have time or the gear
a discord for stuff like this would be cool, where you could ask other people to help you with something
>>
>>71070635
Dong, just free the songs already and let other anons do them.
>>
>>71071490
this
>>
>>71071490
*free the songs and let other anons claim them, but then not do them
>>
>>71071849
Yeah it's basically a cycle of this
>>
Hey Dong, Rocky Raccoon/Revolution guy here, just offering up my services to pump something out in a day today or tomorrow if it needs to come to that and you're not tired of hearing my dumb voice already.
>>
>>71071849
Yeah, but he can give the songs via email or the anon who claims it has to give his email so we can all have updates
>>
>>71072077
oh, well I just saw the remaining songs earlier in the thread and really the only really flakey ones are from the white album and you probably don't want me having too many songs on there like that other dude. So nevermind I guess, just thought I'd offer to help.
>>
WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY BUMPS
>>
DOCTOR BUMPBERT
>>
bumperino
>>
yo dudes working on the remaining songs, give us some updates mang
>>
Update: "Sgt Peppers" is finished. "With a Little Help" is about 3 hours away.
>>
>>71073354
WHEN YOUR THREAD'S DOWN HE'LL PICK IT UP
DOCTOR BUMPERT
>>
>>71074428
BUMP THREADS ALL DAY LONG
BUMP THREADS SINGING SONGS
>>
What songs are we waiting on?
>>
AND IN THE END THE BUMPS YOU TAKE
>>
Is he bumping the thread oh yes he is

Tbh I really should do some small fixes on my own contribution, think I'll revise at least some vocals quickly
>>
>>71072347
Thanks for the offer anyway lad

>>71070884
I'll probably just hold them to account over whatever timescale they give me when they claim the song. Songs will be claimed under the agreement that if you don't deliver by the date you set out to, and don't provide updates on any delays, they are viable to be freed up as soon as that date comes. Whether they have started on it ir not.
>>
>>71077318
Me btw
>>
I AM THE BUMPUS
GOOD GOOD GOOD JOB
>>
>>71077340
Sgt Peppers/With a Little Help sent.
>>
b u m p
>>
I'm having some spare time tomorrow so if a song will be freed up I'd contribute bass/acoustic/electric guitar if some anons want to pump something out within a day
but I'm off to sleep for now
>>
Third time I'm saving this thread
>>
>>71081299
well dubbed anon, well dubbed
>>
>>71081333
Well tripped anon, well tripped
>>
>>71082246
Anon's a Daytripper
>>
Bumperino
>>
Please don't hate me
No don't sage me
To be honest senpai
I'm only memeing.

(Stolen from another anon)
>>
When's this thing dropping anyway bros? Not to seem impatient or anything, but hurry the fuck up already.
>>
>>71082981
we've been waiting on the final 5 songs for like a week now.
>>
>>71083039
>waiting on the final 5 songs
Might as well wrap it up and throw them on the b-side
>>
I'm waiting for Come Together to go up for grabs.
I'd like to try it alot. Plan on trying to record tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>71083039
Those 5 songs better be better than the originals or I'm going to never talk to any of you again
>>
Any Weird Al fans here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlU60vGRVHc
>>
File: thumbs up cat.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up cat.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>71082726
>tfw someone likes your shitpost enough to repost it
>>
>>71085188
>>71085188
>>71085188
atey ate, two fat ladies.
>>
TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA BUMP IT BACK TO YOU
>>
AND YOUR ANON CAN BUMP
>>
>>71085502
I see what you did there
>>
>>71007089
bananabananabananabananateracotta bananateracotta, teracotta pie!
>>
>>71086407
FROM THE WHORES WITH BAD FEET
>>
>>71085502
>>71086390
I don't get it.
>>
>>71086584
Anons trying to make a distinction between Oasis and The Beatles.
I'm surprised you didn't pick it up, being the clever guy that you are.
>>
Bump there was a way,
To get back homeward.

Bump there was a way
To get back home.

Bump, pretty darling,
Dot not cry
And I will keep this thread alive
>>
Aleister Crowley would be proud of us... <3
>>
Get hyped famalam, this will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDz5wVc-4QI
>>
oh it's such a bumpy day
and I'm glad I spend it with anonymous strangers on the internet
>>
Can I do Norwegian Wood? Is that up for grabs?
>>
>>71088187
>Is that up for grabs?
nope, it's on the preview ep already
>>
>>71088199
Fugg

What isn't taken? Preferably that's acoustic so I can play it with just my pleb Blue Yeti mic
>>
>>71088208
Everything is taken
>>
>>71087043
Anon, there is a mistake in that video title... It's not Paul McCartney singing, it's Billy Shears... Fucking clickbait.
>>
WILL I BUMP YOUR THREAD FOREVER?
IF YOU WANT ME TO, I WILL
>>
>>71083360
Have it desu, the anon has taken too long
>>
I WANNA BUMP YOUR THREAAAAADDD
>>
LET'S FINISH THIS SHIT
>>
Please let us know which songs haven't been submitted yet
>>
Can we expect a release within our lifetime?
>>
>>71091902
Nah
>>
>>71091902
this album will be /mu/'s Smile
>>
SAVING THIS THREAD, ONE BUMP AT A TIME
>>
>>71092251
>Hanging Dong gets psychologically traumatized by this album
>disappears for years
>starts performing this album all over the world
>/mu/ starts to make threads about him
>>
Alright, I'm in my studio, retouching some vocal parts quickly. Expect a proper bounce (also in wav/aiff this time) in an hour or so - nothing else will really change so if you're mastering it's literally replace the original file.

If it's not an issue, that is. Lemme know.
>>
What a beautiful bump I have found on this board that is circulating overused memes
>>
>>71094441
AND OUR BUMPS WILL FLY IN THE BEATLES THREAD OVER RINGO'S HEAD
>>
File: ringo - y not.jpg (24KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
ringo - y not.jpg
24KB, 717x717px
>>71094506

yeah, y not

Also Dong I sent you the updated version of my track, check your mail
>>
I foolishly did Do You Want to Know a secret bc that's what suits my voice. Hope you can find room for 51 but if not I might take up that Happiness is a warm gun, I really want to be on this.
>>
File: 5665546.jpg (18KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
5665546.jpg
18KB, 500x274px
>>71007089
Album release when?
>>
>>71094966
>two weeks
>>
>>71094966
Hopefully in the next few days. I made my first submission in only 3 hours, thinking no one was going to put much effort into their songs.

This Boy was wrong
>>
Donger, any song available?
Clear the songs nobody has updated yet and hit me up with a song.
>>
>>71092811
>babby's first dong album
he literally did the first two after he made death by memes
>>
>>71095544
Why not go back in and polish it off? It looks like you've got plenty of time.
>>
>>71096285
The irony is that I haven't had time to do any music. If the album still isn't finished next week, I'll have to go back and give it some sparkle.

Unless Dong has already gone to the trouble of normalizing all the volumes of everyones tracks. Then, fuck it
>>
>>71096470
Well your sitting on a Chinese anime website right now wasting time, so go get off your ass and sort your shit out. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>71096551
I'm at work lol
>>
>>71096271
Kek true 2bh

>>71096470
I have to an extent, it's not perfect but they're all more or less the same volume
>>
Literally shitting at work AS WE SPEAK. Pretty wet la
>>
>>71097043
What do you do for work, dong?
>>
>>71097043
how many song are we waiting on
>>
>>71097165
Bartender

>>71097189
Like 4 or something, the same as the ones on the latest list if you scroll up a bit minus a couple
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.