[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alone on v-day album >age >sex >how you'd kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: 5428720[1].jpg (3MB, 1360x1400px) Image search: [Google]
5428720[1].jpg
3MB, 1360x1400px
>alone on v-day album
>age
>sex
>how you'd kill yourself (PURELY hypothetical (lol))
>favorite artist/band
>kik

pic related
m
put arms around guillotine, set fire to guillotine, glue hands to hand, set off guillotine; ideally it will look like i ripped my own head off
talking heads
yesterdayiwas
>>
File: 6d5f6176.jpg (69KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
6d5f6176.jpg
69KB, 648x648px
>18
>m
>not gonna answer because i'm not an edgy retard
>husker du

whuts kik
>>
I don't think I have one
m
handcuffed in pool
I don't think I have one
I don't know what that is
>>
File: savageaf.jpg (15KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
savageaf.jpg
15KB, 316x316px
>>71004734
>pic related or Full Cold Moon
>18
>M
>Animal Collective
>whatever method's the least painful, probably gun if I could get my hands on one
>i forget

>>71004734
>put arms around guillotine, set fire to guillotine, glue hands to hand, set off guillotine; ideally it will look like i ripped my own head off
lmao what
>>
>>71004939
the guillotine blade would be ice
>>
>>71004882
Nothing specifically In mind. Probably nothing so I don't have an emotional breakdown.

>20
>Male

I'd listen to eventually by tame impala
And either go the pussy ass route with an exit bag, shoot myself through the head (attempted before but was stopped by roommate before I could complete), or maybe even hang myself.

>Favorite artist
Kishi Bashi

And nah I'm not putting my kik
Even if I did and someone said something I'd honestly probably never respond
>>
>>71004970
>>71004882
Forgot to delink your post that I used for the quick reply

Sorry
>>
>>71004734
>pic
>20
>m
>either Black Sabbath or The Stooges
>Thinking a lot about throwing myself off a high building
>no kik
>>
>>71004734
>Scott Walker - The Drift
>23
>M
>Go to the woods and shoot myself in the chest
>Elliott Smith
>jelqdad420
>>
>pic related
>18
>male
>hanging or shotgun
>nmh
>lol
>>
File: IMG_1571.jpg (91KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1571.jpg
91KB, 300x300px
>>71005328
forgot pic
>>
File: LaughOutLoud.jpg (48KB, 687x600px) Image search: [Google]
LaughOutLoud.jpg
48KB, 687x600px
>>71004734
>Squirrel Bait - Skag Heaven (1987) + Squirrel Bait EP (1985)
>20
>M
>Slit wrists or OD for open casket
>Blow brains out if family somehow dies before I kill myself
>Kurt Cobain
>JReatard
>>
File: rottingchristtrech.jpg (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rottingchristtrech.jpg
164KB, 1000x1000px
>Triarchy Of The Lost Lovers
>19
>male
>freeze/drown in a river
>Paysage d'Hiver
>I don't want to talk to you guys

>>71005054
Good choices all around. Black Metal is nice when you're alone on Valentines day.
>>
File: souvlaki.jpg (426KB, 1425x1410px) Image search: [Google]
souvlaki.jpg
426KB, 1425x1410px
>>71004734
male
drowning
MBV
no
>>
>>71005390
>drowning
why? me too, just comparing notes.
>>
>>71005380
>>freeze/drown in a river
oh shit I didnt notice you had this too. Nice addition of freezing. Why would you do that? I know why I would.
>>
>>71005390
>drowning
it's a painful death why ding dong?
>>
>>71005414
I don't know I like the idea of somewhat giving myself back to nature in a way. I have a river near my forest where it would be perfect to do it, and often I've contemplated going there. Freezing mostly because I feel worse during the winter months so the water would be cold.
>>
>>71005428
guaranteed

literally the most guaranteed per cost analysis method. Anything more guaranteed would require assistance but even then is that truly guaranteed? Drowning done with just a modicum of security is literally 100%
>>
>>71005405
>>71005428
it's pretty fool proof and the pain doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>71005449
the interesting additional bonus of freezing is especially important if you have a spouse and children or are otherwise aware of

your insurance policy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455-CIgc7co

How the fuck this would not be difficult to prove by a claims adjuster is completely beyond me.
>>
>>71005428
apparently drowning is only painful for like half a minute to a minute then becomes very peaceful, so i imagine it's not that bad. plus as other anons said it's gauranteed
>>
>>71005452
>>71005454
That can be said about a lot of other methods that aren't nearly as brutal as drowning yourself. That seems like a very shitty melodramatic way of anhero.
>>
>>71005481
Yeah but I'm sure that minute feels like an eternity. That's still a whole minute or so feeling like you're dying because you are and I'm sure you're freaking out while it's happening versus a quick painless bullet to the head.
>>
>>71005380
>>71005380
Gonna spin all the first three darkthrone probably, also one mutiilation and maybe your pic if I don't get tired
>>
>>71005488
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455-CIgc7co
it really can't. Its been many years since I studied this intensely but when I did I was very thorough. All kinds of factors keep all kinds of methods from a reasonable 100%. You would be fucking shocked at the heights people have survived from. Otherwise do I really need to explain all the ways everything else can go wrong? so many things factored in to why its the best. A $5 pair of handcuffs is basically all you need in addition to a plan.
>>
>>71005488
which are? all I can think of is shooting yourself (more gruesome), jumping off a building (more gruesome), and >>71004734's method (more gruesome). like I guess you could run a car in a garage but whatever. drowning isn't that brutal compared to other common methods imo
>>
>>71004734
Valentines Day is just another day and I'll probably forget about it completely by the afternoon.

>19
>male

I hate pain so I'd never kill myself since you can't guarantee a painless death.
Probably swallow a ton of pills so I can still have an open funeral for my folks.

>The Avalanches

No kik
>>
I worked with a guy who was in a wheelchair from shooting himself in the head
>>
>>71005524
Well see it from a perspective of you enduring whatever you do to yourself. The bullet may be gruesome because of the aftermath but if done correctly it is painless and effortless. Helium tank is painless and I'd imagine ODing to work fairly well too. Drowning yourself seems like a lot more work and would be fucking scary in the moment and I'm sure regret would be something in the back of your head given how much time you suffer. Suicide is about escaping suffering why do to yourself what you're trying to escape?
>>
>>71005550
>if done correctly
thats the entire issue

one fucking millimeter and you can be absolutely fucked
>>
>>71005550
>Suicide is about escaping suffering why do to yourself what you're trying to escape?
This always cracks me up.
>>
>>71005550
like desu I care more about the clean up than the actual death. no one wants to fucking see your brain splattered across the wall, let alone clean it up
I imagine a drowned body is a lot less scarring than a body with a blown off head

ODing is probably the most iffy suicide method. there's a study or something that shows that women choose ODing as a suicide method more than men, and it only works like half of the time, which is a factor in why men's suicide rate is higher
>>
>>71005561
I wouldn't know why that's exactly why people suicide it's because they're miserable and not willing to fix their situation they've given up. That's a very sad thing.
>>71005603
>women being so fucking dumb they fuck up something as simple as suicide
what did you expect? If I was honestly going to shoot myself I wouldn't do it anywhere that a mess would be a problem I'd go out in the woods and let whatever is there eat my body.
>>71005559
Get two guns at once?
>>
>>71005603
>I imagine a drowned body is a lot less scarring than a body with a blown off head
It can still be super traumatic for someone. Thats a big reason why I havent done it. My two main locations would be super traumatic for people to say the least. At least I only assume but thats still enough of a risk for me.
>>
>>71005622
>Get two guns at once?
lmao
now I understand why people would use shotguns, I always thought they were way too inconvenient and messy
>>
>Either/Or
>21
>male
>Exit bag would be nice but probably hanging.
>I don't even know any more.
>I don't have one.
>>
>>71005630
well obviously this is purely hypothetical
i wouldn't do it personally

there's a girl on my campus who committed suicide a couple of days ago and a friend of mine who lives across the hall from her said that she saw the parents take her stuff out of her dorm while the bf just stood there and watched and idk I just couldn't do that to anyone
>>
>>71005622
>Get two guns at once?
sure it would theoretically increase the odds but literally the only way more guaranteed than a simple properly planned drowning is legal doctor assisted suicide. Even a friend helping you illegally is statistically less guaranteed than a properly planned drowning. And then like I said there's even the insurance bonus if that applies. And thats just hypothetical. I dont know for a fact what I'm talking about with insurance.
>>
>>71005712
my two main locations are my mom's or my job where I've worked for over a decade. I could do it at my apartments but I would have to take much greater precaution that someone would be physically unable to save me. not to mention EMS response time which they would absolutely be able to save me. Almost makes my apartments a no go but I havent looked into it specifically.
>>
File: Redeemer_Norma_Jean.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Redeemer_Norma_Jean.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>71004734
>24
>male
>i wouldn't, once i jerk off i realize i just want sex not companionship.
>Norma jean
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (144KB, 1072x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
144KB, 1072x1071px
>>71004734
>18
>m
>heroin/ritalin speedball
>i don't fucking know, i'm self-conscious about my taste
>mommy_issues
>>
File: Sunbathing in the Deep Time.jpg (387KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Sunbathing in the Deep Time.jpg
387KB, 1022x1022px
>20
>m
>take a bunch of pills
>bowie
>>
File: tqid.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tqid.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>19
>m
>cringing
>kanye west
>lol
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.