[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened this for the first time and it sucks so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg (45KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg
45KB, 319x319px
Just listened this for the first time and it sucks so fucking much. Why do you like this pretentious garbage? It's so boring with only few good moments in one track.

Fuck you /mu/.
>>
is this pasta
>>
Emotions (cancer, abortion, loss, old, give up because death, personal life HOSPICE stories)

Shoegaze (dreamy, airy, ties emotional mood)

Production is clean and pretty, I can float to this. I for one prefer Undersea EP. Its like getting closer to drowning to death and hallucination as it goes (4/5 songs only so it doesn't drain out)
>>
>>71001582
No.
>>
>>71001574
Have you ever been close enough to a significant other as to be vulnerable? And if so, then had them hurt you, or manipulate you?

If no, I can understand why this went over your head. It perfectly captures the emotion when you need to remove someone from your life who you once loved and leaned on, but has become toxic.
>>
I absolutely love this album but my only complaints are:

1. His vocals are very breathy
2. He like smacks his lips a lot and his mouth sounds like its just drowning in saliva

Vocals could have been made a bit louder so they sit over the instrumentals instead of fighting them for the spotlight but it's something I got used to.
>>
>>71001574
This album is the opposite of pretension. I honestly didn't get much from my first listen either. It kind of blended together and there were a lot of hospital beds and what not. But I listened to it again and was just overwhelmed by how agonizing and tormenting it feels. Albums can be personal but the singer puts you so vividly in his moment its insane. You're an emotionless fuck if you don't get any kind of reaction to this other than 'it sucks'. fuck you too OP.
>>
>>71001758
>Have you ever been close enough to a significant other as to be vulnerable? And if so, then had them hurt you, or manipulate you?

This album is still shit.
>>
>>71001963
Forgot to say "yes" after the quote
>>
S Y L V I A
Y
L
V
I
A
>>
>caring about vocals & lyrics
literally the most irrelevant part of music you people are fucking retarded
>>
>>71001991

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE OVEN
GO BACK TO SCREAMING AND CURSING
REMIND ME AGAIN HOW EVERYONE BETRAYED YOU

Peter said that the album is somewhat autobiographical in nature, you can really feel how authentic and pained it is.

OP you fuck
>>
File: OP.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>>71001574
I've seen a lot of shit opinions on here but this might be the worst yet. Maybe with time you'll appreciate good music :)
>>
>>71001574
Kettering, Sylvia and Epilogue are the only good songs desu
>>
>>71001574
2012 called they want their shitty meme back
>>
>>71003714
>forgetting "Wake"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fpI2PPRAM4
>>
File: i dont like thing.jpg (37KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
i dont like thing.jpg
37KB, 480x288px
It's one of my favorite records of all time. I was listening to it heavily even before I found /mu/.
>>
>>71003714
..and Wake and Shiva and Atrophy and Two.
Wake is amazing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.