[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of Tyler, the Creator? I never see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

what does /mu/ think of Tyler, the Creator? I never see people discuss him.
>>
good production, boring vocals, even more boring persona and fashion
>>
>>70968075
shitty rapper
shitty producer
shitty clothing line
genius at making himself famous
>>
>>70968075
Nobody talks about him because he's irrelevant
>>
Feel like he isn't discussed because of how edgy he used to be
[Unpopular opinion] cherry bomb is his best work. Excited for his next release whenever that is.

CB > W > B > G
>>
>>70968075
You are a few years late buddy'o
>>
He was good at a time. Might listen to him again in the future who knows. Hope he drops some more good music
>>
Wolf is his only good album.

>>70968135
His relevancy is waning but I wouldn't exactly say he's out of the picture all together.
>>
>>70968135

He was talked about 24/7 on this board back in 2011/12.
>>
>>70968452

Yeah this, he was discussed all the time back when OFWGKTA was still fresh
>>
i don't like his voice
earl is better
>>
>>70968213
>[Unpopular opinion] cherry bomb is his best work
I agree with this.

His producing is his strongest aspect by far and he really improved it a lot in recent years.
>>
While Tyler is cool, OF is kinda dead
The best artists to come out of OF left a while ago. ie Earl and Frank
>>
File: dibbu_dib_001.png (15KB, 211x136px) Image search: [Google]
dibbu_dib_001.png
15KB, 211x136px
I still like him, I guess part of it is nostalgia tho.
He kind of scratches that edgy itch that 90's Eminem left.
>>
>>70968111
This. He's also one of the funniest people I've ever seen.
>>
>>70968111
Why's his clothes so fucking expensive anyways?
>>
Absolute genius. In a world of rich homie quans and tydollas he is a real rapper. Got me through that last year of high school.
>>
>>70968692
They're really not when you compare it to a lot of other popular street wear like Supreme or some shit. Golf isn't really limited so they just go down in value. People buy Supreme and sell it and can make a huge profit.
>>
has he actually suicidal or was he just being edgy?
>>
>>70968773
at one point he was suicidal

like around 2009/2010ish

then he dropped bastard, got some buzz, then eventually got even bigger and he is no longer depressed in the same way he was back then.
>>
>>70968836
nah think it was just more frustration than suicidal
>>
Completely manufactured "rebel" """"punk"""" rap """""music""""" group put together by big time record execs and producers.
Odd future are a product the same as One Direction, etc, and they have been from the start. All of it was orchestrated. Don't believe me? Do some research.

Tyler The Cunt gained notoriety and became popular solely due to Kanye West putting the Yonkers video on his website. From then on, he's just being selling records by doing stupid shit for the press.

I can't believe people still fall for this shit in the current year. Suckers and their money and all that...
>>
>>70968734
Rich Homie is fantastic tho
>>
>>70968075
He's cornered the edgy 12-16 year old market
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.