[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just lost the girl of my dreams. What are some albums about getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 909d52ed.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
909d52ed.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
Just lost the girl of my dreams. What are some albums about getting over it and keeping a positive outlook?
>>
File: MidnightOrganFightCover.jpg (79KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
MidnightOrganFightCover.jpg
79KB, 350x350px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGsYK3xSkio
>>
>>70963792

Greentext the story and I can give you the appropriate album
>>
Currents
Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
>>
>since i left you
>op lost the girl

confusedblackman
>>
>>70964080
>lost the girl of my dreams
>getting over it and keeping a positive outlook

he's in denial
>>
>>70963792
What happened?
>>
>>70964058
>Spend a lot of time without a girlfriend because I most girls at my uni are basically all the same basic bitches
>find a girl who's truly unique and special, and relates to me in a way that no other girl ever has
>I see her every Saturday at a local music store because I practice with my rock band there, and she practices with hers
>Spend the last 6 weeks really getting in close with her
>like frequent flirting and stuff you'd never do with just a friend
>spend this entire week preparing to ask her out
>Finally do it yesterday, and she drops a huge bomb on me that another guy I know has also been flirting with her longer than me
>he sees her in person more than I do because they have classes together, so he had more opportunities than I did
>This was never made obvious to me by her or him
>Turns out this last week, her took her on their first date together
>I missed being first by 3 days
>They'll probably go steady now and it'll be a long time before I find someone like her

At this point I just want to get over it and put it out of my mind
>>
>>70964080
>albums about getting over it and keeping a positive outlook
>since I left you
>upbeat mid tempo song with "since I left you I found the world so new" as the only lyrics with the occasional "everyday" mixed in
woh rely mecks ye thenk
>>
>>70964110
Op here. What I'm saying is that I lost my chance to be with an amazing girl and it really hurt, so I'd rather get over it than wallow in sadness
>>
music for the feel when you're a damaged possessive psychopath who will never be able to actually love someone
>>
File: 3247530.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3247530.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
just got back from the discomfort - we're alright by Brave Little Abacus
It's abrasive and most of it was recorded by three sixteen year olds in their parents house but it also sounds like nothing else and is likely the most honest album ever recorded
>>
File: Frontal.jpg (1MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Frontal.jpg
1MB, 1400x1400px
>>70964206
>spend this entire week preparing to ask her out
>Finally do it yesterday, and she drops a huge bomb on me that another guy I know has also been flirting with her longer than me

Holy fuck I hope I don't end up being you in a couple days.Those kind of "unique" girls are really comfortable to talk to, so pretty much every guy, even betas get the courage to ask them out. Sucks dude, gotta act fast when you see them, hopefully I'm not too late as you were.

Anyway, listen to My Bloody Valentine - Loveless. It may make you sad in the middle but you'll end up feeling hopeful.
>>
>>70964239
cool blog
>>
not that album lmao

>i know that i just cant get you
>ever since the day ive left you

normies with "relationships" and shit never are able to understand art so i understand
>>
>>70963792
Ironically enough A Kiss Before You Go by Katzenjammer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.