[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scaruffi on Beatlemania: >Beatles fans believed that the Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: death-grips (1).jpg (239KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
death-grips (1).jpg
239KB, 2048x1536px
Scaruffi on Beatlemania:
>Beatles fans believed that the Beatles were first in everything, while in reality they were last in almost everything.

hmm...
>>
death grips fags are the beatles fans of our generation confirmed
>>
He's right though
Name literally one Beatle innovation
>>
DG are the beatles of our generation confirmed
>>
>>70962341
rock music
>>
>>70962313
My udes, Monster Magnet is tre cool & shit.. NIGGER GO AWAY
>>
>>70962313
nobody sounded like this before death grips
>>
>>
>>70962415
yeah
>>
File: ride.png (160KB, 251x382px) Image search: [Google]
ride.png
160KB, 251x382px
>>70962415
inb4 muh Dalek or whatever flavor of the month thing it's claimed DG ripped off
>>
you certainly weren't the first in there
>>
>>70962415
>>70962464
holy shit
you are an embarrassment
>>
NIGGER.. COME BACK
>>
>>70962492
I hope they're just memeing
>>
>>70962392
rock was a thing in America decades before the beatles, mainly in the 50s
>>
>>70962506
I must have found a word that was too divisive.

CUNT
>>
>>70962523
but the beatles were the first ones to actually rock though
>>
>>70962464
Sounds like something ≠ ripped off you idiot
since you mentioned dalek, you should know that beware is a very much dalek-like song
>>
ALL I KNOw is..HERrBIE HANCOCK WOULD HAVE RIPPED MY PRETTY PINK AHOLE FOR USING THE TERM ****** AROUND HIM
>>
>>70962492
>>70962515
Individually you can find songs with similar sonic overlap with songs from the past- sheer originality is virtually impossible to find nowadays in nearly every sector of art. No one would claim Death Grips is anything the slightest bit original in terms of sound. But, in terms of art direction, musically as well as aesthetically, they're at least challening the boundaries within their own sphere of influence.

What's killing /mu/ is kneejerking pre-teens who lash out with three word ad hominems the second they see someone make a bold claim instead of actually refuting what someone has to say. So please, in an era where it is readily apparent originality is hard as fuck to come by, tell me how DG isn't the slightest bit original.
>>
>>70962313
Huh. Really makes me think.
>>
>>70962683
I always classified them under hip hop nu-black metal

Like a limp diskette with darker influences.

You realize you are wasting Hill's talents?
>>
>>70962722
except Hill has said this is the type of music he wants to make. sad how you all have to grasp at straws to express your dislike of "hip-hop nu-black metal"
>>
>>70962802
Not to say the non whites aren't decent.

Why not a Zack, Thundercat, Flylo cum fest?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.