[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What song or album do you listen to when you're full of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 2861087_orig.jpg (94KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
2861087_orig.jpg
94KB, 1100x618px
What song or album do you listen to when you're full of rage and pissed off at the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcS0CVJ1KPg&t=1826s
>>
File: m1000x1000.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
m1000x1000.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
This but most commonly the leaked version from before it came out with extended track list.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNKPYhXmzoE

also The Black Parade desu
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 590x590px
>>70950576
>American idiot
>black parade
>angry kid
8th grade was rough wasn't it
Don't worry high school is better
>>
>>70950115
FACT: if you are regularly pissed off or mad at the world, then you are underage.
>>
File: Rapeman - Budd.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rapeman - Budd.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
I urge everyone who's angry to listen to this, the passion behind Albini yelling "MOTHERFUCKER" and "GEEEEEEEEENIUS" are so great to listen to while amgry.
>who here /budd/fags
>>
>>70950621
fuck it, the teen angst is revived easily with those songs. do you expect me to listen to metal when im angry? because i wont, i still have some musical taste left since joining /mu/
>>
>>70950656
My dad is 46 and gets pissed off at me and my mom all the time over the most minuscule things though. What's his problem?
>>
>>70950656
congrats, just post a song fuckface
>>
>>70950660
Gave it a listen for the first time now. Makes me wanna hit something instead of helping, it's so iritating man
>>
Lately I've been listening to Kreator's new album "God's of VIolence". This song I'm about to post is called "World war Now". Give it a shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9xFJVfMW0g
>>
>>70950688
But bullets and revenge are so much more angsty
And bullets has some good post-hardcore on it
Why would you listen to the black parade instead?
>>
>>70950814
True, you're right. Parade actually takes the angst away and makes me feel clean in a way, while Bullets and Revenge make me feel like I'm pissing gasoline or something. Still love it tho
>>
>>70950876
Plus, TBP is a masterpiece to me and makes me feel kinda complete, you get me?
>>
ITT: Post-teen angst victims poke at others' ribs to provoke and start a fight with them about their mediocre music tastes. Can I join?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
>>
>>70950115
Nails - Violence is Forever
>>
>>70950899
I feel you
It just sounds too commercial to me
There are parts in bullets where you can just hear his voice echoing off the walls
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.