[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pleb: Walk on the Wild Side >Pretty Good: Perfect Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 259de20d.jpg (28KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
259de20d.jpg
28KB, 455x455px
>Pleb: Walk on the Wild Side
>Pretty Good: Perfect Day
>Patrician: Satellite of Love
>>
>>70948609
>he thinks pleb = bad, and patrician = good
>>
>>70948637

No I don't, Walk on the wild side is by no means a bad song, it's the plebians choice though you potato.
>>
>>70948665
so why did you put pretty good in between the two, implying a sort of scale?
>>
>>70948823

You assumed, I didn't imply.
>>
>>70948609
>Pleb: Lou Reed
>>
>>70948877
You most certainly did imply, though.
>>
>Patrician - Goodnight Ladies
>Runner Up - Vicious
>Pleb - OP
>>
>>70948609
Lol this is objectively wrong
>>
>>70948609
pleb = patrician

pretty good = pleb

patrician = pretty good
>>
this is better than the Transformer version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxxb0y6rFHQ
>>
>>70950313

You know what my man, I have to agree and I had never heard that version before so I am really appreciative.
>>
>Pleb: Satellite of Love
>Pretty Good: Vicious
>Patrician: Wagon Wheel
>>
>>70948665
what makes you think you're in any position to call others a pleb when:
>you use the windows operating system
>you drive a car with an automatic transmission
>the majority of your music either streamed or in mp3 format (i.e. you don't actually own anything so you torrented your music in a lossy audio format kek)
>you wear shoes that can be purchased at the mall
>you do not play a musical instrument
you are NOTHING op, so you might as well just kill yourself.
>>
>>70950627

I use linux
I drive a manual
90% of the music I listen to is vinyl
My shoes are handmade and tailored at a local shoecrafter
I play classical piano

SO DON'T YOU COME TO ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU LITTLE IGNORANT FUCK
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.