[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, senior year of highschool in 2012 >listening to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>be me, senior year of highschool in 2012
>listening to The Money Store, as it had just came out
>forget to dim laptop screen
>"ANON WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING!?"
>popular girl saw album cover
>become known as the weird fetish kid for the rest of highschool
>was always afraid in college that someone from my highschool would recognize me and the shit would start again

Why can't people look past album covers?
>>
just stare blankly and people forgot they forgot they always forgot
>>
>>70934527
the fuck are you talking about
>>
why cant you be normal
>>
>>70934451
What kind of high school did you go to? When I was in high school nobody gave a shit about what anyone liked or did and just minded their own business.
>>
File: 1486786403365.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1486786403365.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>70934451
>listening to The Money Store, as it had just came out
>so were my friends
>that's the whole story
>>
>>70934451
>The Money Store comes out
>listen to it at home, it's okay
>people keep talking about it five years later for no fucking reason
>>
>be me, junior year of highschool in 2012
>The Money Store comes out
>set album art at wallpaper on school computer
>a few slight reactions
>nobody actually gives a damn
>>
>>70934451
n o b o d y c a r e s

not then, not now. get the fuck over yourself, jesus. worst part is it's not like you're a weirdo to start with, as your self pitying implies.
>>
>>70934451
So basically Death Grips ruined your life
>>
>>70934850
Wtf fantasy land do come from?
>>
>>70934451
I was in college when Money Store came out, I spread that shit around among the friends I made, best death grips album imo, bottom line just should embrace weirdness, that's I do in my every day and it's what I did since senior year of high school. Fuck it.
>>
>>70934451
was it not obvious that you were playing it in a media player and that was the album art? even if you had nothing on the screen but the album cover i find it hard to believe anyone would be that nosy.

i mean I'm legitimately sorry if this happened to you anon but this story just sounds ridiculous. is it that hard to explain to them that it's a fucking album cover?
>>
File: 1479717086790.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1479717086790.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>70934451
me but with no love deep web
>>
>>70934451
>dwelling on something insignificant that happened 4 years ago
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.