[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey you pretentious faggots. I need something new to listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1478462305311.jpg (133KB, 1367x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1478462305311.jpg
133KB, 1367x1692px
hey you pretentious faggots.

I need something new to listen to. I've been in a rut with the same stuff for the past like 6 months.

Cycling between Mac Demarco, Atlas, Synthwave shit, Tallest Man on Earth, Antlers and Tame Impala.

What should I listen to next.
>>
Viper the Rapper is the only artist worth listening to
>>
>>70913547
you should try listening to good music
>>
Viper, Lil B, Poon Patrol, Corey Feldman, Twenty One Pilots, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Jason Aldean, Linkin Park, Melanie Martinez, Gorillaz, Grimes
>>
File: 1478060090938.jpg (15KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478060090938.jpg
15KB, 403x403px
>>70913564
>>
File: cover.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
NEW KING GIZZARD LEAK FLYING MICROTONAL BANANAS BRO AHGGGGGGHHH
>>
File: memefaggot2.png (692KB, 524x828px) Image search: [Google]
memefaggot2.png
692KB, 524x828px
i gotchu senpai
Listen to trout mask replica

you're welcome
>>
>>70913621
I'm serious, I know i'm not patrician tier, but i don't like that shit.
>>
>>70913637
Fuck ye
>>
>>70913637
oh shit i can get behind this
>>
>>70913651
>Not liking Corey Feldman
Listen to Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven and then listen to Feldman's album to understand his avant-garde aesthetic
>>
>>70913680
>AJJ

everything before knifeman was cool.

>21 Pilots
ew why
>>
>>70913637
are they kraut rock?
>>
>>70913547
Dr. Dog
>>
>>70913756
no theyre austrailian hynotic psych rock that rules, this new album sounds like snake charmer music. kinda like tinariwen
>>
>>70913547
If I understand your taste (relatively predictable indie rock) you might like Ashtar Command

They made one album 5 years ago and haven't done anything since. It's absolutely amazing though

See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1_aDQTHk08
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETo58bZt8mE
>>
>>70913983
>relatively predictable indie rock
basically to be honest

I listen to a lot of old folk as well, but this is generally my vein

Giles Corey is cool though. I know he's mu approved
>>
>>70913989
how high do you have to be to enjoy this?
>>
>>70913564
agreeeddd
>>
>>70914101
I got another one that would do you good in that case

"Public Strain" by Women

I'm going to warn you beforehand, there's a very good chance you'll hate it at first. It's basically indie-rock with leprosy, and it is legitimately a challenging listen.

I absolutely despised it the first time I listened to it but it grew on me more and more with every listen and now it's one of my favourite albums of all time. The closing track is one of the most profoundly beautiful things I've ever heard.

Fantano gave it a 9/10 back in the days when that was not to be taken lightly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.