[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BEVERLY HILLS THATS WHERE I WANT TO BE! Greatest lyrics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: HILLs.jpg (48KB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
HILLs.jpg
48KB, 477x268px
>BEVERLY HILLS THATS WHERE I WANT TO BE!

Greatest lyrics by the greatest band.
>>
File: photo_6741.jpg (71KB, 212x244px) Image search: [Google]
photo_6741.jpg
71KB, 212x244px
Weezer [DGC, 1994] :(

Maladroit [Geffen, 2002]

Down from 48 percent to 35 at amiannoying.com, not because they're less annoying but because they're less successful. Annoying they remain, and not, annoying webmaster, because they gigged as Goat Punishment or--who cares?--lost their bass player to the Rentals. They're annoying because Rivers Cuomo is the punk Tom Scholz--a solitary genius in love with big and precise. In Boston's arena-rock, this made sense even though it was annoying. In Weezer's arena-punk (slightly more arena on this outing, and less annoying as a result), it totally misses the point, which from the Ramones to the Libertines has been to achieve concision and economy while just barely remaining erect. Onstage, that is. How Cuomo has comported himself in other areas of endeavor I haven't a clue. B-
>>
>>70912176
>Rivers Cuomo is the punk
>>
>>70912176
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>70912201
I think real punks would kick his ass.
>>
>>70912135

those are not the greatest lyrics and weezer is not the greatest band. i suggest you lurk more or kill yourself.
>>
>>70912285
but my b-blue album, my p-pinkerton...they are one of the most influential bands of the 90s...
>>
>>70912285
I think he's trolling blue and pink fans by reminding them of the beverly hills disgrace
>>
>>70912370

can you explain to me what trolling means?
>>
File: myujhtgfd.png (560KB, 421x491px) Image search: [Google]
myujhtgfd.png
560KB, 421x491px
My automobile is a piece of crap
My fashion sense is a little whack
And my friends are just as screwy as me
>>
>>70912370
but this their numba 1 song desu..
>>
MEMORRIIIIEESSSSSS

fuck weezer
>>
>>70912395
ITS THIS THING dudes in the funnyjunk do TO BLEPS and they make fun of u
>>
>>70912473
>>70912468
http://www.billboard.com/artist/431262/weezer/chart

numba 1 tho..
>>
>>70912176
Daily reminder that neither Christgau or Scaruffi have ever created any artistic works in their lives, they merely put down those who are actually creative.
>>
YOU TRY TO PLAY IT COOL LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE

BUT SOON I'LL BE PLAYIN IN YOUR UNDERWEAR
>>
>>70912431
Seeing Rivers age makes me sad
>>
If you listen to Weezer past the 10th grade, you...just need to give up on life entirely. I don't know what else to say.
>>
I've got a dungeonmaster's guide
>>
>>70913041
it happens to us all, and that's if you're lucky
my hair is doing the same thing at 21
>>
>>70912135
IF I'M A DOG THEN YOU'RE A BITCH
>>
I take it that Buddy Holly is supposed to be about this aspie nerd and his nerdette girlfriend being picked on, but he's tough enough to not gaf.
>>
>>70912548
That's what critics do dumbass
>>
I fucking hate this song. I know this one guy, who constantly plays this song. If i'm in the car with him, he's playing it and singing along off FUCKING KEY. If we start to jam a little, this is the first thing he starts singing OFF KEY. HE NEVER STOPS WEEZER - MAKE BELIEVE IS ALWAYS IN HIS CAR CD PLAYER
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.