[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find the full lyrics to this shit anywhere. genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: R-315667-1178417406.jpeg.jpg (166KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-315667-1178417406.jpeg.jpg
166KB, 600x600px
I can't find the full lyrics to this shit anywhere. genius only has them for some of the songs help
>>
>this
>genius

I agree
>>
This is my #1 fave band and I was already planning on hunting down all their rare songs and putting them on Mega so I might try and work out accurate lyrics as well
>>
This is the greatest shoegaze record.
>>
>>70910741
my fav album
>>
File: ascending.jpg (19KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
ascending.jpg
19KB, 558x529px
>breakdown baby
Post yfw
>>
>>70910864
you mean the ones on soundcloud ? nicee, they are pretty good, specially "the last sweet trip song". They say they might reunite tho, It's kind of been in the air recently. Would love it
>>
>>70911603
If they do reunite, will they bring back the glitchy stuff though? While I loved YWNKW I would still much rather have them go back to the v:d:c style
>>
File: 1481914262782.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1481914262782.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
>>70911331
This but smiling and usually on acid
>>
>>70911603
Sweet Trip always had kind of a cult following but I think they've slowly been building more momentum in the past few years the same way HANL did
They changed the description on Things To Ponder to "Probably (Not) The last Sweet Trip song ever" so fingers always crossed

>>70911642
They released a track on Soundcloud a few years back that sounds a lot more like the poppy stuff on YWNKW than anything else so I assume they've kind of closed the book on it.

It's probably for the better imo, V:D:C is one of those albums that kind of rides the border between being perfect and being nonsense a lot of the time and that's not a balance that's easy to get right twice. I wouldn't be opposed to hearing some of that glitchiness mixed into the YWNKW style though
>>
>>70911603
Yeah. They also released a few original songs and remixes on Darla Records VA compilations which I want to track down.
>>
>>70911642
v:d:c will never ever be recreated
>>70911781
yeah that is why i said the idea was floating in the air. Probably will happen, who knows
>>70913077
had never listened about this. Highly interested
>>
>>70910741
This is the only album I've seen mu pretty much unanimously agree is spectacular
This and maybe STGSTV
>>
overrated. it's fine but not great.
>>
Couldn't get into it at first, took me a couple of times, but it's now one of my favorite albums.
>>
>>70910741
>accidentally deleted off my computer when what got shut down

fug
I hope they release this on vinyl. I would love to give them money for this album (and a downloadable version coming with it would be nice as well).
>>
>>70911331
>>
>>70910864
>>70910864
Please I will be forever grateful
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.