[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"patrician" literally means a bunch of radio pop,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486552411926.jpg (56KB, 445x539px) Image search: [Google]
1486552411926.jpg
56KB, 445x539px
>"patrician" literally means a bunch of radio pop, rock and rap albums I liked to get stoned too

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70903322
>radio pop, rock and rap
?

it was all babby's fist experimental
>>
he pushed some good shit like stereolab and early mercury rev but also wack ass shit like the soft bulletin and ITAOTS

he was also le beatles defener sometimes
>>
File: 1476430950804.jpg (653KB, 2002x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1476430950804.jpg
653KB, 2002x1219px
>>70904452
This was the original chart that CLT made and what started it all.
>>
>>70905370
>NMH
>Flips
>Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
>Zappa
>The Shaggs

jesus it's worse than i remember
>>
>>70905370
Huh, who knew patriciancore just really meant psychedelic and psych influenced music?
>>
>>70906033
And memerap and britpop
>>
>/mu/ will never have a troll of CLT's caliber ever again

also he posts on /pol/ as anon now
>>
>>70905370
THIS WAS THE TOP OF LINE PATRICIAN SHIT BACK IN THE DAY

HOW FAR WE CAME
>>
>>70906335
>taking that cart seriously

this is what i mean >>70906321, it's just a bunch of albums he liked to get high to and it influenced the development of this entire board
>>
who had more influence? CLT or the guy who coined "memerap"
>>
>>70906562
CLT
>>
>learn about the patrician and plebeian class system in rome in freshman history
>years later it's a 4chan
I'll never get over how weird this still is.
>>
>>70906562
CLT was the guy who coined memerap I think, there were a couple autists who shilled that to death at some point but they both secretly worshiped CLT
>>
>>70905370
he was really young when he made that chart
>>
anyone else remember that weird looking girl with the gums that CLT always used to post?
>>
>>70905370
>David Bowie
>Bjork
>The Shaggs
>A Tribe Called Quest
>NMH
>Spacemen 3 AND Spiritualized
>Bob Dylan
mama mia that's a spicy meatball
>>
CLT must feel really proud to have put the whole pleb/patrician insult back into popular use as well as coin a fuckton of other terms. He was an idiot when it came to music but he sure knew his memes.
>>
>>70905370
ewww
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.