[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*plays power chord* >"me sad sad, me drug drug"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: kurtcobain.jpg (71KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
kurtcobain.jpg
71KB, 400x300px
*plays power chord*
>"me sad sad, me drug drug"
*blows brains out*
>"heh, nothing personell wife and daughter"
>>
>>70901612
so this is what happens when autism speaks
>>
murdered btw
>>
I assume you're not aware that the shotgun was too long to reach with his hands, it had a trigger guard and he was wearing shoes.

Courtney was cold busted with a handwriting sample practice sheet and she had to admit that she forged at east some portion of his suicide note.

Among other things I don't even really follow it
>>
File: 1476566604281.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476566604281.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>>70901612
kek
>>
Billy Corgan did it
>>
>>70901612
>making fun of the dead
grow up you mutt
>>
File: 5325.png (512KB, 765x779px) Image search: [Google]
5325.png
512KB, 765x779px
>kill self
>a million autists make up tin foil conspiracies about how your wife murdered you because they can't get laid
>>
>>70901757
Police released the shotgun specs last year

Courtney getting busted with the handwriting sheet is open knowledge
>>
>>70901648
I heard a dude claimed Courtney hired her to kill him then he was run over shortly after he told the public
>>
>>70901757
>Writes such classics as "I hate myself and want to die"
>Kills self
>"NO HE DIDN'T DO IT! HE WOULD NEVER!"
>>
>>70902644
>Police released the shotgun specs last year
Not relevant
>Courtney getting busted with the handwriting sheet is open knowledge
Post pics or it didn't happen
>>70902722
He also called himself a liar.
>>
>>70901612

>me drug drug

why did this make me laugh
>>
>>70902770
>>Courtney getting busted with the handwriting sheet is open knowledge
>Post pics or it didn't happen
Look literally anywhere. Kurt wrote the first half, leaving music business, and Courtney wrote the part implying suicide.
Not to mention how lazy cops were with the investigation, the PI turned up more.
>>
>>70901648
[citation needed]
>I don't even really follow it
Sounds like you really know what you are talking about and aren't just parroting some rumor you read on the internet
>>
>>70902722
Yeah, that was 'El Duce' and he was a piece of shit. He undoubtedly lied, just because he was a dick like that and wanted attention. How he ended up hit by a train a few days after the interview is pretty strange, yet just a coincidence since he was a druggy dirt bag.
>>
>>70902804
>Look literally anywhere
Not a citation. Try again
>the PI turned up more.
...to put in his book and sell.
>>
*millions of people now think his "music" was amazing just cause he killed him self*
>>
>>70902840
Except they were already the biggest rock band in the world before he died.
>>
>>70902840
yeah, they weren't at their peak while he was alive. no cultural impact whatsoever.
>>
>>70901626
>>70901648
>>70902644
>>70902722
>>70902804

People who actually take those conspiracy theories seriously are mental. You really think Courtney fucking Love could manage to get away with a crime?

First of all, it would take a musician the size of Madonna or Mariah Carey to get away with a murder like that. Who is Courtney compared to them? She was just an alt-rocker with a few good songs under her band's belt. We're talking about a woman here who has been trying to steal Gwen Stefani's homosexual ex-husband and ruin their mariage for years but still couldn't succeed. Also ruined her own face. She isn't bright, let's keep it at that.

Secondly, Mr. Nirvana's lyrics says all, the guy had some serious issues. If I lived through the 90s as a teenager, I wouldn't even have been surprised.

Thirdly, WHY WOULD SHE EVEN DO THAT? She obviously cared for publicity, and Kurt Cobain was the man. Super famous rockstar, no need to go in detail. If you can stand beside a man like that, it's doing your own career a lot of good. So why would she ruin a perfect situation, I ask you.
>>
>>70902745
>when you can kill your husband in cold blood because his "sad music" is the only alibi retards need
Ayy
>>
File: 1486366133113.jpg (13KB, 216x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486366133113.jpg
13KB, 216x225px
>>70902944
Checked. Still a retard.
>>
>>70902833
>Yeah, that was 'El Duce' and he was a piece of shit. He undoubtedly lied, just because he was a dick like that and wanted attention
What are you, a fucking empath? An indigo child? You don't know shit.
>>
>>70902944
>kill your husband in cold blood
She had an alibi, she couldn't have. She was in a completely different city.
>>
>Rapey, rapey my french <gies on and on>
>>
>>70902966
They interviewed him in Kurt and Courtney. He literally called himself a liar.
>>
>>70902970
>it's impossible to murder someone by proxy
>no one has ever paid anyone to kill anyone ever
>>
>>70902986
>He literally called himself a liar.
Quote or it didn't happen. We live in the fake news era, anon. I know how weasel words work.
>>
>>70902988
>>it's impossible to murder someone by proxy
>>no one has ever paid anyone to kill anyone ever
Then it wouldn't be "in cold blood".
>>
The last song kurt ever wrote littrly has the lyrics saying he has a gun to kill himself.

Its pretty much a suicide song

If I may
If I might
lay me down weeping

If I say
What it's like
I might be dreaming

If I may
What is right
Summer time, see me heal

Those years in his blond head
The phrase from his pocket
Chains from the knowing lifelong dream

Do re mi
Don't rape me
Do re mi
Don't Rape me

If I may
If I might
wake me up, see me

If I do
If I like
Find me out, to see me

If I'm made
Cold as ice
I may have to see me heal

Raised in his own care
erased from his women
And chains from his socket I will need

Re mi
Re mi
Do re mi
Don't rape me
Do re mi
Don't rape me

wish me good
Wish me life
Find me out of season

In their way
Just be quiet
Follow pain and breed me

Yell r well
And if I sigh
Stake me out the TV

If I may
And if I might
Got a gun to bleed me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuFf2Gp-lGk
>>
File: hansnfuk.jpg (17KB, 164x102px) Image search: [Google]
hansnfuk.jpg
17KB, 164x102px
>>70902856
>>70902871
Yeah and pogs were pretty fucking popular around the same time, but you don't see people playing with pogs anymore, why, because the creator didn't have the foresight to murder himself.

My point is Nirvana would've otherwise been a fad, just like Hanson.
>>
>>70902986
Be that what it may, rockstarposturinh, obviously, arrows have pointed to his cohort, allenwrench, and his synchronous death is hardly coincidental, considering the huge attention lauded over 'cobains' in these.
>>
>>70903001
>Quote or it didn't happen
I just gave you a citation. Did you see the film?
>We live in the fake news era, anon
Then why do you choose to believe the Courtney Conspiracy garbage?
>>
I mean, he had clinical depression.

I'm not saying he was depressed. I'm saying he had clinical depression, meaning his brain chemistry was fucking up, and he wasn't producing enough serotonin. His brain malfunctioned.

If only Kurt had killed himself by dressing up like a clown and jumping into a freezing river, maybe all these "I'd never abandon my family" manly dudes would get it.

H E /// W A S /// C R A Z Y

H I S /// B R A I N /// W A S N ' T /// W O R K I N G /// R I G H T
>>
>>70903015
Prove it.
>>70903020
Prove it.
>>
>>70902966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKN29tz0LhM
If you would take anything this man said at face value then you'd believe anything
>>
>>70901612
heh, nothing personelll kid
>>
>>70901752
>thinking people are beyond ridicule just because they are dead
Stop living under a rock you cuck
>>
>>70903045
Hanson IS really good, and you know it. Also, i resent the label °mandingochildeh°... no..
It hardly seems mysterious to me. There is also the very weirdle' death of that other, 'hole'-related girl, whom curtney had visite'd. Then comes allen wrench, in that whole cesspool of crime that seattle has been for ages.. Courtney being no alien to that and those.. The implaccability of a man holding an army-elephantrifle to his own direct nogg. Nah, allen wrench was just what courtney needed, was looking for, and a complete heartless bastard who trampled elduce's very good and funny legacy, therewith establishing yea old 'there's a new preach in town, violence has become the sole exit-strategy.'. ... & Do we 'need to know'? I found it sad when he died, i just thought 'what a world, ey, yet again proven.'. I don't think much more of a lesson can be derived from't, though, derived it should. Yet and though, i still think the scenario i say happened. People just want an erzats from solace against tragedy in gossip and 'forensically facts', and all tha'th.
>>
>>70902722
His name was El Duce and his music is hilarious
>>
>>70903439
>Hanson IS really good, and you know it
Not relevant
>It hardly seems mysterious to me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
>People just want an erzats from solace against tragedy in gossip
You mean like conspiracy theories?
>>
>>70901612
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>70901612
How do you shoot yourself in the head and then proceed to make an edgy quip like that?
>>
>>70903009
I really wish Kurt had done a studio version of this before he died. Similar to how I wish Ian Curtis would have done a studio version on Ceremony before he died. They are such great songs.
>>
>>70903531
Yes
>>
>>70904936
Well, burden of proof is on you.

Until then, fuck off.
>>
dave grohl killed kurt cobain to form foo fighters, prove me wrong you can't
>>
>>70905050
>>70905004
>>
>>70904917
this electric cover is pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGVFYaOD-Q
>>
>>70901612

Wah wah, I'm too lazy to get the help I need, and not just rehab but actual psychological counseling for my unresolved family and trust issues. Better blow my brains out.
>>
>>70905004
No, kind sir, it is you who are fucked.
>>
>>70902902
courtney pls go
>>
>>70901626
i'll bet he cried like a bitch
>>
this is really funny
>>
File: Nirvana.jpg (87KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
Nirvana.jpg
87KB, 640x539px
shouldn't people have outgrown the courtney killed kurt thing by high school?
>>
>>70905776
if its on /mu/ they are just trolling
>>
>>70905776
this is so depressing to look at
>>
File: 081022_131006_buckethead_PA-1.jpg (62KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
081022_131006_buckethead_PA-1.jpg
62KB, 300x368px
>>70901612
The bassist from Guns N' Roses killed Kurt Cobain. Direct order from Axl Rose.
>>
>>70905956

>One of the last people who saw Cobain alive was Duff Mckagan, who was sitting next to him on a flight back to Seattle.

Oh shit.
>>
>>70905956
>>70906240
still guessing he (kurt) cried like a bitch
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.