[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /mu/tants have recommendations for me outside Steven Wilson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: music_3x3.jpg (206KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
music_3x3.jpg
206KB, 900x900px
Any /mu/tants have recommendations for me outside Steven Wilson and "Essential Listening" images?
>>
File: MI0000732921.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MI0000732921.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
mayyyybeee
>>
Steven Wilson's new album comes out tomorrow. Although it was actually the first 2017 album to be leaked because it was supposed to come out in November

Blackfield V
>>
File: ib603521.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ib603521.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>70901601
Interesting but the gentle affect in the vocals remind me uncomfortably of Blood on the Dance Floor. I'll finish spinning the record since it has some neat details, thank you for the reco :)
>>
>>70901577
machinae supremacy
mechina
faith no more
the fall of troy

>>70901722
bewitched isn't all that bad of a song
>>
>>70901577
You made this thread yesterday
>>
mfw metal gear rising ost isn't on spotify anymore
>>
>>70901602
Oh Steven Wilson. I would do anything to like you, friend. Everyone recommends you to me because I got my kicks with Oceansize's Effloresce.

Why must life deprive us the choice of who we love?
>>
File: 2017_02_07_0079.jpg (57KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
2017_02_07_0079.jpg
57KB, 800x534px
>>70901809
It's like. On youtube mang.

Now, you're going to say something about bitrate, I know. But you know you shouldn't say this because you should have downloaded high quality mp3s on your own local drive.

It's ok. It's inconvenient. I know. But there's no need for a suicidal image macro, friend.
>>
>>70901904
Look at that fucking packaging. I know liking Rising Revengeance kills your taste-cred with the hipsters, but at the bare minimum it's nice to see Rising's composers being proud enough to dress up their soundtrack's packaging.

Hipster taste-cred or not, Rising's music is actually fun to listen to. That's more than I can say for 99% of folk, indie, and baroque.
>>
>>70901796
>faith no more
Everything of theirs with the exception of Angel Dust isn't great. Angel Dust is one of the greatest records made. Mr. Bungle is pretty awesome too.

>Other stuff
Added to my play queue on Spotify, I'll spin their most accessible LPs right away.
>>
>>70901802
I know but I can't help myself. I want to find stuff like Amplifier/Oceansize and I've fished the obvious ponds dry.
>>
>>70901796
Okay, listened to a record from each of those groups. They're pretty cool! Thank you for your reco!

When it comes to Machinae Supremacy, Mechina, and Fall of Troy, I feel like I get a lot more out of listening to a group like Between the Buried and Me (though pretty different in style I admit). I found these three groups to not stand out very well as compared to typical Scandinavian metal, but it's fun to listen as always.
>>
>>70901796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19UZd_DKs2Q

If you haven't BTBAM'd... you should!
>>
Sidi Bou Said - Bodies is produced by cardiacs frontman and has a lot of influence of them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.