[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A list of albums that are worse than Death Grips' "The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tms.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tms.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
A list of albums that are worse than Death Grips' "The Money Store" according to RYM:

>Reasonable Doubt AND The Blueprint
>Black Star
>Things Fall Apart AND Game Theory
>Doggystyle AND The Chronic
>Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde AND Labcabincalifornia
>The Cold Vein
>3 Feet High and Rising
>Stankonia
>Straight Outta Compton

The list literally goes on. Has /mu/ single handedly destroyed music criticism as a credible, relevant force in hip-hop?
>>
>>70899207
you're complaining about tms when mbdtf is rated even higher
>>
>Reasonable Doubt AND The Blueprint

Jay Z is garbage.

>Black Star

meh

>Doggystyle AND The Chronic

Good albums but not mindblowing like TMS.

>Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde AND Labcabincalifornia
>The Cold Vein
>3 Feet High and Rising

Good albums but not better than TMS.

>Stankonia

One of their weakest albums.

>Straight Outta Compton

Overrated. Niggaz 4 life is better.
TMS was truly revolutionary. Also it's way more relevant nowadays with all its futuristic themes. You can't blame people for preferring modern music that deals with actual modern problems.
>>
>>70899264
>mindblowing like TMS
kill yourself
>>
>>70899264
>TMS was truly revolutionary
Exmilitary was revolutionary and TMS was a huge step back.
>>
>>70899274

Doggystyle and the chronic is just stoned-out, g-funk. That's the kind of hip hop I listened to when I was 15. Get some taste kiddo and evolve your taste.
>>
>>70899288

I prefer Exmilitary too but the aesthetic on TMS is more clearly defined. It's truly futuristic in its approach and execution.
>>
It's weird and slightly horrifying to think that most of /mu/'s current userbase was somewhere between 11-16 when The Money Store came out. Literal children have had their mushy brains shaped like putty by a melon who makes sxephil videos about music, and a group of cynical aging proto-hipsters who've carved out a niche of writing music reviews that almost never talk about music at all.
>>
File: 1471504371709.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471504371709.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>70899264
>Niggaz 4 life is better
>>
This thread made me listen to death grips for the first time ever. It's alright, sounds kind of like a weeb videogame with a rapper over it.
>>
>>70899207
>>70899264
>Insulting Reasonable Doubt
Well fuck I'm triggered now.
>>
>>70899222
mbdtf deserves the praise though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.