[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's usually too scared to mention /mu/ in his reviews and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: yadidgood.png (447KB, 1089x563px) Image search: [Google]
yadidgood.png
447KB, 1089x563px
He's usually too scared to mention /mu/ in his reviews and to admit that it is actually the place where he originated from.. But he finally references it in his TDOP review.

I'm so proud of him, he finally took the courage to do it
>>
>>70884508
>breaking rules 1 and 2
fucking fag
>>
>>70884508
Didn't he mention /mu/ in his ITAOTS review?
>>
Does he still browse /mu/ regularly?
>>
>>70884540
that's for /b/ you literal double nigger
>>
>>70886611
He's OP
>>
>>70884607
In the "music or meme" vid i think
>>
Why are these threads allowed? How is this not considered spam, just like all of the Shitfork threads? Are there side deals going on? Or are they really so naive to believe that these threads are all truly grassroots?
>>
>>70886837
What is illegal about this thread?
>>
>>70886848
See global rules 10 and 11, and /mu/ rule 1

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.

This YouTube reviewer is spamming himself here and also has nothing to do with music, nor is he an artist or an instrument.
>>
>>70886891
>popular music reviewer
>has nothing to do with music
checks out
>>
>>70887392
but hes not posting it. you are and this isn't about music
so fuck off
>>
>>70884540
double full nigger comment right here
>>
>>70887470
i didn't post anything but my reply to you. unlike you, i'm not autistic, so i can ignore threads i don't like.
this is still vaguely music related, and is therefore not against the rules. not that the lethargic ass mods would do anything if it were against the rules.
>>
You guys already forgot the King Of Limbs review where he dressed up as /mu/ ready to beat him up with a bat over his opinion of the album?
>>
>>70884540
kill yourself nigger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.