[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dissing random celebrities and edgy rhymes about rectums,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: eminem.jpg (319KB, 1022x1407px) Image search: [Google]
eminem.jpg
319KB, 1022x1407px
>dissing random celebrities and edgy rhymes about rectums, puking and killing people are still cool, r-right guys?
>I-I-I can rap fast too guys, you will buy my new album, right?
>>
Rap is a joke. Only cuckolds like rap.
>>
>>70878035
I always thought that it was some kind of elaborate inside joke among critics
>>
>>70878035
>>70878073
wtf? stop the racism
>>
>>70878229
>implying only blacks rap
>implying blacks can't into other genres
YOU are the one who is racist. How am I racist? I'm not even white
>>
>>70878229
I can't tell if you're joking or not
>>
>>70878011
>So I just throw up a middle finger and let it linger
>Longer than the rumor that I was sticking it to Christina
>‘Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
>It'd be Jennifer Lopez and Puffy, you know this
>I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck
>If this chick was my own mother
>I'd still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her
>And have a son and a new brother at the same time
>And just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?

Marshall mathers LP is great, so idk what you're talking about OP

his new albums errr......... you can't really defend those desu
>>
>>70878011
> Millions of people (maybe billions)
> Be right winger and racist
> Secretly enjoy rap but don't admit to it because they hate blacks.
> A white rapper comes along who is actually decent and talks about struggling with rage, drug addiction, etc
> Conservatives/right wingers able to flock to this rapper because he's not a nig
> This person becomes a multi millionaire sensation
> This person is Eminem.

> Many years go by
> historic rise to fame etc
> now you are becoming stale
> need to do something drastic to regain some popularity and make a few millions since your 17 divorces sucked you dry
> decide to make a song with the lyrics

FUCK DONALD TRUMP HE A RACIST MOTHAFUCKA SOMETHING SOMETHING ELECTION DAY AND BLACK LIVES MATTER

> alienating your entire fan base of white people
> white people is your entire fan base
> make no more money anymore
>>
>>70878522
that's exactly what I'm saying, his old stuff back when he was blonde was great because that was something fresh, sure a bit edgy but all of it really held together well. Now it's sad to see him trying to diss just like anyone who's in eyesight not to mention jumping on bandwagon of hating Trump, trying to get a bit of attention on himself.
Like for fuck's sake, you're no longer a talented crazy druggie from Detroit in his 20-30's, you're a Rihanna and Pink collaborator, apologizing in sweet songs to your mother, who you've dissed for the last 15 years, stepping on your own shoes with every new verse that you write
>>
>the best rapper alive is white
Explain this nu males
>>
>>70878667
lol he's far from being the best rapper alive
>>
>>70878035
This. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>70878886
He was talking about Snow, the very best rapper alive.
>>
>>70878011
Reminder that he's made a fortune off your butthurt
>>
the joke was taking it seriously
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.