[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROS!!!!! I want to send this to my ex-girlfriend, but am se

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486528980059.png (345KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486528980059.png
345KB, 439x500px
BROS!!!!! I want to send this to my ex-girlfriend, but am seeking your input first:

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Basically,

Since after we talked in late November I took your advice in entirely letting go, which opened the door to intense & perspective-widening experiences by experimenting with love, yadda yadda yadda,

In other words:

Before it was pursuing on a bent knee while there was still 100% upside down confusion and misrepresentation.

..Now in light of experiences in the past few months & fully realizing that the world's filled with wonderfully potential partners, I couldn't help but still think about how my parents - two others who also could have settled for anybody else - how they still tried again with what they figured was possible, but previously wasn't at an experience-stage to flourish it.

Sooooooooo, only if you too experienced what I have, and also have similar feelings before a stage of commitment with another, then I'd love to meet up. If you're currently going steady with anyone or if you simply thoroughly believe if it's for the best to remain with others then I totally dig that too. Either way I believe would lead to amazing fulfillment.

In any case, I'll just leave this here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrxyCe7mcn8 [Open]

https://www.youtube.com/user/teamcoco/search?query=Obama+trump "
>>
are you lost
>>
>>70875487

I don't get anything, but if she were my ex I wouldn't tell her that I let go... it just seems like the opposite of what you're trying to say.
>>
>>70875487
Write everything you want to say to her in a letter or word document. Then wait a week and read it back to yourself. You'll see how fucking retarded and cringey the message is. Then you trash it and move on with your life.

Trust me.
>>
>>>/adv/

Get your shit outta this board

Does sage still work?
>>
>>70875507
yes.
>>
>>70875613
so much this.... *sigh*
>>
>>70875613
>>70875645

My parents got together after splitting up!

And they've been together for 31 years with a God tier family.

Why couldn't I get that???
>>
>>70875487
Look here ma man, sending a text outta no where saying heavy things is a definite no go, no can do. Won't earn you favours. Thats a face to face sort of message, but be less verbose about it.

>>70875613
^ This guy gets it.

The best way to get an ex back is to just improve on yourself beyond what you were when you were together- this works best if you run in similar circles. But you'll find that as you improve, she won't seem the same. You'll be better, healthier and all that.

To keep this a semi music thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc
>>
>>70875655
Talk to her in person if you like her that much dipshit. Anything less will look like a pussy cop-out for not being verbal with her.
>>
>>70875674
But fuck that, see:
>>70875655
>>
this thread is pathetic
>>
>>70875756
Stop bumping the thread and go to bed. Leave your ex behind and move on with your life. It's not the answer you want to hear but it's the answer you need.
>>
>>70875655
your parents hate each other and probably you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.