[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating a girl for two months and her favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: zo3EK9Uq.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
zo3EK9Uq.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
I've been dating a girl for two months and her favorite band is Blink-182. Total fan. I told a friend at work that it was her favorite and she said, "I thought she was a smart kid". Context: told her how she spent hours in the library after class, staying until 11pm then going back for classes at 8am, literally everyday.

My question, is that really the feeling about people who like Blink-182?
>>
Blink 182 is plebeian pop music, why would anyone actually associate it with legitimate punk behavior?
>>
File: Blink182_tomlespaul.jpg (29KB, 344x483px) Image search: [Google]
Blink182_tomlespaul.jpg
29KB, 344x483px
>>70841321
>legitimate punk behavior
It's more punk to piss people off than to conform to an archaic formula.
>>
If someone tells me blink is their favorite band, I just assume they don't spend much time looking for music they enjoy and would rather the radio tell them what to listen to
>>
>>70842327
>2010s
>blink-182 getting played on major rotation on radio stations
>>
>>70842355
>>70842327

This is something she mentioned and I agreed with. She dislikes that only two songs they play, What's my Age and All the Small Things. She specifically mentioned they never play the songs she likes on the radio.
>>
>>70842411
>She dislikes that only two songs they play, What's my Age and All the Small Things
That doesn't sound like a blink fan, that sounds like a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>70842427
On the radio* those are the only two songs she's heard them play on the radio.
>>
>>70841093
it's her guilty pleasure.

source: it was my guilty pleasure.. i once gave my ipod to a girl and told her to shuffle my songs and i'd tell every song within seconds what the title is (kinda autistic looking back)

now i ditched that band, pop punk really got lost on me over the years sadly especially with the dissipation of the band
>>
Blink has a couple great albums for pop punk: Self-Titled, Enema of the State, and Dude Ranch
I'd be more upset if California was her favorite album
>>
>>70842327
yeah, me too. Not even in a bad or condescending way. Some people aren't as into music as others and Blink is very easy to like if it's your thing

>>70841978
interesting point
>>
she's just one of those girls that studies all the time
they tend to have little personality outside of that so of course their favorite band would be something like blink-182
>>
>>70841093
It's ok as long as she doesn't like anything after the self titled. Bit immature taste but W.E. If you want her to like your music maybe slowly introduce your tastes to her
>>
>>70844469
Favorite song is Don't Leave Me which I think is Enema. Then she likes those really short ones which makes sense as a guilty pleasure. I thought she was fucking weird when she played the Fuck a Dog song.
>>
>>70844509
It's not that I don't like her music. Well, the only band she listens to that I actually dislike is The Bunny The Bear.
>>
They aren't that bad. everything after self titled isn't that good tho, especially california.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.