[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone else noticed how hip-hop is the new neckbeard genre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (266KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
266KB, 500x375px
has anyone else noticed how hip-hop is the new neckbeard genre?

on the rare occasions that i accidentally attend a social gathering with people of a significantly lower social standing than myself, i always find them talking about Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, sometimes Death Grips as well. These are all people who used to listen to Tool and Nickelback and think their garbage taste made them superior btw, now they all seem to have the exact same attitude with regards to boring hip-hop albums.
>>
>>70826435
Hip hop is for nerds.

We normies listen to Porter Robinson and Chainsmokers.
>>
>>70826453
no hip-hop is for neckbeards who probably think of themselves as 'nerds' but aren't actually particularly intelligent and not very hardworking either
>>
>>70826479
What I'm saying is hip hop is for douchebag rejects. The type of kids you see around campus with headphones on. Pale kids with 0 muscle mass.
>>
>>70826435
>on the rare occasions that i accidentally attend a social gathering with people of a significantly lower social standing than myself

you're insecure
don't know what for
>>
that's nothing new tho
>>
>>70826518
you've never gone to a party or a gathering thinking it will be good and then theres autismos there?
>>
>>70826435
I'll say this. I don't think Animal Collective and Neutral Milk Hotel and all that stuff is as popular with "hipsters" as it is on /mu/.
>>
>>70826538
the fact that you have time to examine people are those parties says you're not having a good time.
unless you suspect somebody has a gun
i don't see how or why you care to character analysis ppl at a party
i can barely remember 99% of the ppl i talk to at parties unless its somebody i already knew or a gurl
>>
>>70826598
>i can barely remember 99% of the ppl i talk to at parties
epic!
>>
>>70826518
Don't worry, we are all neurotic wrecks who view their fellow humans through the lens of pathological inferiority complex here.
>>
>>70826617
>wew
>>
>>70826504
But, anon, I wear my headphones on campus. And I don't even listen to hip-hop.
Everything else is on the spot tho.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.