[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell does she expect to re-garner the attention of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: CcV702eUAAAM-kz.jpg (26KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
CcV702eUAAAM-kz.jpg
26KB, 600x335px
How the hell does she expect to re-garner the attention of the American public after being so comparatively idle for the past 3 years? What is it going to take for Gaga to be back on top?
>>
please respond.
>>
probably a sex tape leak or something tbqh famalam
>>
>>70822141
nothing.
she can't act
her songs are meh now. not even the lgbtq fucks with her because they know shes an opportunist using them for fame.

i wonder who shes blackmailing to keep bringing her back to the spotlight
>>
Are you aware of her connection to "spirit cooking"?

I'm currently convinced that's what this is about and will be watching for Luciferian codes and messages.

Otherwise the choice of her to perform makes zero sense to me compared to the other options. Ariana Grande just to name one.
>>
File: IMG_1847.png (213KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.png
213KB, 500x259px
She never lost attention;^)
>>
>>70822141
What the fuck is wrong with her face? Did she always look like that under the costumes?
>>
>>70823454
I think you're mistaken. People do not talk about Gaga now like they did in 2010.
>>
>>70823526
Yes. That was even something discussed when people saw her face without makeup the first time, when an old vid of her in college went around on YouTube etc.
>>
>>70823178
>>70822141

What? Lieberals LOVED her last year at the oscars when she sang that rape song
>>
>>70823526
She got surgery and gained weight. Still a 10 tho
>>
>>70823605
I remeber this. Everyone was like woah, lady gaga sounds like THAT? She's such a good pianist, i had no idea etc etc
>>
muh candidate got three million more votes & i took a stand
>>
>>70822141
I'ms ure she will virtue signal to liberals for some headlines.
>>
She'll get close to naked on stage
But don't talk about her doing it because that's worse than rape
>>
Hope she burns the American flag while singing Eh Eh (RedOne remix)
>>
>>70822141
she's 30, her pop career is over.
>>
>>70822141
>What is it going to take for Gaga to be back on top?

Nothing. Her time is over.
>>
Man I hope a gaga sex tape comes out
>>
>>70824060
>cherry cherry boom boom!
>>
>>70823169
https://vimeo.com/71919803
>>
>>70825279

Madonna was still putting out hits at 40
>haha try again sweaty ;)
>>
She already has an established name. She can easily get producers, writers and promotion for a hit album.
Its just a matter of appealing to a demographic
>>
>>70822141
She will rebrand herself as a weimar styled fash songstress, singing volkisch odes to the glory and virility of Trump
>>
File: mencken.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mencken.png
38KB, 700x700px
i'm gonna be the snobbish stereotype of a fedora or redditor and post this

hype is a potent thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.