[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the top of his Beatles page, this blurb is written: >This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg (7KB, 209x204px) Image search: [Google]
Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg
7KB, 209x204px
At the top of his Beatles page, this blurb is written:

>This old article by Piero Scaruffi has won several international awards as the most professional analysis of the career of pop group the Beatles ever written. While the interests of the author have long left popular music behind, the vast success of the article makes him believe it should continue to be posted here. Feel free to duplicate on your websites. For a list of his favorite music, the "essentials", click here (and then scroll down in that page for the best of rock music). And thank you for all the recognition.

And I was wondering,
>What awards is he talking about? Have they ever surfaced? Or is he lying about them? I didn't even know articles existed for such things

>How can he seriously say that his interests have long left popular music behind when he very recently wrote a review of the latest Beyonce album?
>>
he's full of shit
>>
the mu award for best troll and shitposter
>>
I've always been confused about his ratings, is 6/10 and 7/10 bad to him? Since he never makes it clear
>>
>>70819059
>Ratings: 10=best album ever; 9=rock masterpiece; 8=buy it now; 7=buy it eventually; 6=buy it if you are a fan
>>
>>70819059

I think 6/10 is "Listen to it if you like the artist" and 7/10 is "Buy it if you have the money". He's said something like only 20 music albums are of any real value.

so idk senpai.
>>
lmao I saw that yesterday
He's fucking gone off the deep end
>This old article by Piero Scaruffi has won several international awards
What the actual fuck, nobody except /mu/ cares about this guy or even knows him
Also
>While the interests of the author have long left popular music behind
>still reviews Kanye, Beyonce etc
>>
Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.
>>
>>70818438

THE
>>
>>70819367
ALTERNATIVE
>>
>>70818438
He's literally the Trump of music reviewing
>>
File: piss on the beatles.jpg (688KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
piss on the beatles.jpg
688KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>70819567
At least George thinks it's funny
>>
>>70818438
This guy has really definitive climbing routes for tons of mountains in the Sierras, theyre amazing really.

I had no idea he did shit with music reviews, Ive only seen his route descriptions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.