[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make the best synth pop album ever >Evolve the style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Make the best synth pop album ever
>Evolve the style until it becomes baby's first try at music on fruity loops
>Instead of going back to your synth pop roots continue the path of the last shitty album
>Come up with the weakest single to date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpuaPfOuxB0

Why they gotta hurt me man?
>>
god this song is horrible
>>
>>70804603
black celebration is better than violator you fucking youtubepleb
>>
the best synth pop album ever is Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret you faggot
>>
>>70804726
No it's not. My taste is better than your taste because I'm me so fuck off before I call the police, ok?
>>
>>70804721
Lmao no

Music for the Masses is best DM album
>>
>>70804603
I don't know what happened to them. They got rid of their producer (Hillier) and relied on a different producer and yet, this sounds exactly like the previous 2 albums. Same plodding electro-blues, no energy and on top of that a shitty cover by Corbijn. Both DM and Corbijn lost the plot, such a shame.
>>
>>70805930
They should bring back Flood
>>
>>70805930
Yeah and this is probably their last album cuz they are old farts now.

OR

They will release another album but only 3 years later because they hate music and made their money.
>>
>>70805983
This. Flood and Alan Wilder, those were the ones that made DM exceptional.

>>70806638
It's a shame that their albums became excuses to tour the world. At least they're still great live.
>>
Black Celebration > Music For The Masses > Construction Time Again > Violator > Some Great Reward
>>
>>70806638
They have been releasing new albums in 4 year intervals for a while

>>70807478
Yeah they're still great live, saw them live 3 years ago and I am also going to see them again
>>
Ultra was last great DM album, Playing the Angel had some very good songs, but the rest was forgettable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.