[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Goes On is replaced by We Can Work It Out and Run For Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Rubber_Soul.jpg (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rubber_Soul.jpg
86KB, 300x300px
What Goes On is replaced by We Can Work It Out and Run For Your Life is replaced by Day Tripper.

Is the album better or worse?
>>
>>70804036
Better.
>>
>>70804036
Run for your life is fantastic and ends the album on a bit of a darker note
why would you replace it
>>
>>70804036
better, but you'd probably have to move some other songs around so it sequences smoothly
Day Tripper is a weird one to end on, I'd probably go with In My Life
>>
>>70804036
What Goes On and Run For Your Life are still decent though so would they have been the singles instead? Because they wouldn't work as singles, at all.

I don't to delete two decent tracks from the Beatles canon, I'd rather get rid of Mr. Moonlight and Revolution 9
>>
>>70804757
question concerns quality of the album and not whether or not it would've been an intelligent deciison
>>
>>70804036
If just the first one: better
If just the second one: worse
If both: most likely better.
>>
>>70804773
I mean yeah probably

We Can Work It Out is just too good
>>
>>70804818
Beatles singles from this era are too good in general.

Paperback Writer, Day Tripper, and We Can Work It Out are three of their better songs.
>>
>>70804873
they were basically cranking out homeruns from Ticket to Ride onwards
>>
>>70804036
I would say better for the most part but I don't think the entirely-electric sound of Day Tripper meshes that well with the rest of the album. Plus I like Run For Your Life.
>>
How can you be so contrarian that you like Run for Your Life?

Even if he is playing a character in the song and didn't actually want to sound like an abuser, they're still simplistic and in poor taste. Also the arrangement is boring and the only mildly interesting part is the guitar.

What Goes On is below average for the Beatles but it's not all that bad. Run For Your Life definitely should've been replaced with Day Tripper; it would've ended the album on an energetic and slightly psychedelic note
>>
> mfw I like Run for Your Life
Anyway, Day Tripper is better. So we have a better album.
>>
>>70804757
Why does everyone hate Mr moonlight?
I like it
>>
File: 1368756001800.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1368756001800.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>70804036
Just skip it and listen to Revolver
>>
>>70805786
Me too bud, I like it a lot. Don't get the hate.
>>
>>70804036
Repalace What Goes On with Day Tripper and If I Needed Someone with We Can Work It Out.

Way Better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.