[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a goddamn 10/10. Underrated as fuck. Is their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: comus.jpg (552KB, 1500x1488px) Image search: [Google]
comus.jpg
552KB, 1500x1488px
It's a goddamn 10/10. Underrated as fuck. Is their discography this good?
>>
>>70783073
>Underrated as fuck
No it's pretty acclaimed
Is their discography this good?
No
>>
Not nearly as good. First Utterance is all you need.
>>
>>70783073
It isn't underrated, and no.
>>
Yeah you've pretty much heard everything you need to hear if you've heard that. There's a version that has some decent bonus tracks. If you have the version that doesn't have the 12 minute "The Herald" you're missing out on one of the best songs ever made.
>>
>>70783073
I totally agree. It's my all time favorite album. The album they released after this, plus the EP they released a few years back, aren't spectacular. But not nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Give em a listen if you feel like it, just don't get your hopes up.
>>
Its good as fuck and not underrated at all you fucking embryo
>>
>>70783073
>Is their discography this good?
No. To Keep From Crying is standard 70's folk rock and really poor standard 70's folk rock at that. Their reunion album Out of the Coma is fine on its own merit but let's face it, you'll always compare it to First Utterance in your mind when listening to it. The album also really feels like an EP considering only 3 tracks are originals which together clock in at about 22 minutes with the fourth track being a 17 minute live recording (a very low quality recording too, early 90's Norwegian black metal low quality) from a song they intended to originally be on their second album before their label forced them into making something with more mainstream appeal.
>>
>>70783123
I do have that, and I agree.
>>70783135
>>70783086
>>70783117
Well I haven't seen it on /mu/ and I've never heard of it irl so I guess I meant why the fuck have I never heard of this before
>>
>>70783327
It's more rym-core than /mu/core but I still see it here often
its fucking fantastic and if you had been into prog at all you'd know of it whether you found it here or not
>>
Out of the Coma from the 2012 album is actually a pretty good song IMO
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.