[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently sick with the flu and spending the day in bed. Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: isaac.jpg (27KB, 657x370px) Image search: [Google]
isaac.jpg
27KB, 657x370px
Headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, blurry vision, overall shitty. What's an album that would I can pass the time with?
>>
>>70779140
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Third World Pyramid
>>
The Death of Pablo
>>
>>70779140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuIciiAgOAc
>>
>>70780039
You know what, I listened to that yesterday
I remember thinking it was alright, but now I'm beginning to suspect that it could be what made me sick in the first place
>>
>get in car
>stick on long drive
>crash and get ten days in country

That's how Isaac would do it.
>>
>>70779995
Hey this is pretty good stuff- thanks for the recommendation man

>>70780151
You're not wrong
>>
Ween - The Pod
>>
>>70780103
it's a meme album 2bh
>muh first good /mu/ release
>>
>>70779140
iktf
i can't even listen to music because my head hurts too much
>>
>>70779140
I'm in the same condition right now bro. I heavily reccomend Give Up's deluxe edition.
>>
>>70780213
I dunno, the way they just shift from song to song so drastically might not be right for listening to when sick. Good album, but I think something that's more coherent altogether is what I'm looking for.

>>70780214
It was interesting, at least. Washed Up was really the only track that stuck with me, I liked it. Overall it was pretty lousy, though.

>>70780222
That's the thing- I wanna listen to music, but I want to listen to something that won't irritate my headache. Something on the calm side, kick back and chill music. >>70779995 's recommendation hit the spot.
>>
>>70780222
>>70780278
Three spoons of Nyquil knocks me out straight out as a big guy, would recommend.
>>
>>70780151
Old, rugged Modest Mouse was so god tier, dam.
>>
>>70780316
sounds extremely painful
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.