[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought the limited edition LP as soon as I got the email that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sily.png (365KB, 820x532px) Image search: [Google]
sily.png
365KB, 820x532px
I bought the limited edition LP as soon as I got the email that it was available, and not even a few minutes after I completed the order, the website showed that it was "Out of Stock".

It's been almost a week since I made the order, and it said it should only take 2-4 days.

Did I just lose $51?

Should I ask for a refund?

Anyone else buy this thing?
>>
>>70777495
You lost $51 when you bought that trash repress.
>>
Frontier Psychiatrist is completely fucked on the repress fyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCyevpmjNII
>>
>>70779511
That's the version that's on the vinyl? That's horrible.

What the fuck have they done?
>>
>>70777495
I remember trying to get that Long Season pressing when it came out and put the order through only to get an email the next day saying it was out of stock. They refunded my money within the next couple days but in your case after a week of either no shipping confirmation or anything I'd ask for a refund.
>>
>>70779572
gotta milk that avalanches™ name
the last 2 original members are just gonna ride it into retirement while they get session musicians to do all their shows
>>
>>70777495
Tfw you have the 2016 repress and this whole thing isn't a big fuckup for you.
>>
>>70779799
Fuck it, I'll get a refund.

There's a store near me that sells it, but now I feel like it's not worth it because the best song on the album is completely fucked up.
>>
>>70779511
can someone explain what;'s so different about this version? I've only heard the album once so I really can't tell.
>>
>>70779511
>>70779572

I'm pretty sure it's been like that ever since the first releases by XL
>>
>>70781159
what does the original one sound like?
>>
>>70781102
the original vocal samples have been replaced with studio recordings that sound terrible and cheesy. Whatever deal they had with the original copyright owner must have expired or something
>>
>>70779822
>the last 2 original members are just gonna ride it into retirement
Then why didn't they repress it all those years when people would have bought it? They actually went broke in between SILY and Wildflower according to Robbie. Also Robbie is dying so I doubt he's riding anything into retirement
>>
>>70779511

I've compared to the Zomba mix and I can't tell any difference.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.