[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All the modern things, like cars and such, have always existed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>All the modern things, like cars and such, have always existed. They've just been waiting in a mountain.

what did she mean by this?
>>
i love her but jesus christ some of her lyrics suck, they don't start getting decent until homogenic imo
>>
That all the modern things, like cars and such, have always existed. They were just waiting in a mountain.
>>
>>70768402
debut has song of her best lyrics ya pinhead
>>
>>70768425
can you give me an example? most of it sounds like over-pronounced drivel to me
>>
>listening music for the lyrics

baka desu senpai
>>
>>70768386
god i wish i could see things as she does
>>
She's Icelandic
Don't they believe elves live in futuristic societies in the mountains?
>>
>>70768386
She meant that all that exists and all that not exists are no more, but the products of your mind. And a free mind is truly free only in the renunciation, when you take a solitary austerity. Asceticism here is expressed by the mountain.
>>
i think it's about all the kind of minerals that were used to make them. but it's very simplistic
>>
>>70768629
Shut your fucking mouth and go back to /lit/
>>
>70 IQ communist FAS retard with a horrible voice is propped up by jewish interests to denigrate the beautiful artspace of music and demoralize the population
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.