[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: literally who.jpg (135KB, 650x743px) Image search: [Google]
literally who.jpg
135KB, 650x743px
Which memerapper are you kids pretending is the new Mozart now until the next FotM one comes along and you forget the last?
>>
>>70757545
>>
I get some of the picks for overrated and downright irritating but k dot
>>
>>70757555
XXX and this guy
>>
>>70757545
Yachty
Uzi Vert
>>
File: 20140511234629.jpg (218KB, 1676x895px) Image search: [Google]
20140511234629.jpg
218KB, 1676x895px
>>70757545
I would call Tyler a memerapper, but I don't think Earl should be lumped in with any of these people.

Earl has surpassed Tyler and the rest of WOLFGANG in my opinion, and makes his own style of rap work.
>>
>>70757545

Young thug is the only one on there doing anything new
>>
>>70757860
DUDE XANNY BARS
DUDE IM DEPRESSED
DUDE WHY AM I STILL DEPRESSED
DUDE MORE XANNY BARS
>>
File: 1485733774332.jpg (11KB, 175x231px) Image search: [Google]
1485733774332.jpg
11KB, 175x231px
>>70757545
>4 second background loop with samples you didn´t make
>apply ghetto bedtime story that oppresses women´s rights

these fucking niggers are not even musicians and i want you publicly executed for ever comparing them to mozart.

they may be popular but hell freezes over before these fucking storytime clowns count as real musicians with actual talent
>>
>>70757545
Who are top middle, top right, bottom left and bottom right?
>>
>current year
>doesnt listen DPG 777
Plebs
>>
>>70757874
>Being on a substance suggests your bars don't mean anything

I don't get your point.

He raps about much more than being on Xanax.
>>
Kanye > all of them

Every year
>>
>>70757913
LIKE?
face it he peaked with "EARL" you kids have been saying for years now hes gonna drop a classic i don't see it.
>>
>>70757933
>LIKE?
Being anti-social, hating dramatic people, regret about not seeing his grandmother more before she died, being semi-famous, not trusting people including friends, not seeing family enough, etc.
>Peaked at EARL
I disagree, I Don't Like Shit is his best work to me but I like ambient music and a lot of tracks on that album put my mind in a distant place and his style is progressing even if the style itself remains the same/similar.
>You kids
Eat shit I'm almost 23.
>>
>>70757874
why is singing about those things inherently a bad thing. You can put "DUDE" in front of anything but it doesn't mean much
>>
J Cole<- this nigga overrated af.
>>
>>70758035
Xanax was cool when I was high school too, but that was almost 10 years ago
>>
>>70757893
>How to spot someone that never listened to a single hip hop record since 2004.
>>
>>70758302
Wow.

Such a good response except it isn't, you lazy faggot.
>>
>>70758355
>muh kanye
>muh rae simmond
>muh riff rahh
>muh snoop dogg n 50 cent mixtape comebacks
>muh weekend
>dude magnets lmao
>eminem´s comebacks after fucking up with drugs
>whatever lil wayne shitted out
>lil yachty lil mane lil ugly many bunch of lil
>mic mac or whatever that fucking white boy
>tyler the creators memeshit

out of the pre-2004 shit coming back i´d really want a hybrid theory kinda rap album remake remastered by audio engineers like deadmau5 and steve aoki so that it sounds modern with kanye on vocals but pretty sure that´s never happening
>>
>>70758134
You say that but people aren't going to forget J.Cole he's like taylor swift we don't listen to em but they've been around long enough to be memorable
>>
>>70757933
IDLS is fucking amazing imo but mainly because the lyrics are so fucking relate able. you probably wont like that album if you haven't experienced hardships.
>>
>>70758984
Dude chill out I can see the hook through your bait
Gotta hide it a little more if you want a bite
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.