[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/'s opinion on azealia banks?? personally, I love her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: azealia_banks.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
azealia_banks.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
/mu/'s opinion on azealia banks??
personally, I love her music and think she's easily one of the most futuristic artists around right now (slay-z was mostly a disappointment though)
>>
seems like a cool person. haven't listened to much of her music. occasionally fantasize about dating her.
>>
>>70753887

she fucks around too much for someone who actually has talent
>>
212 is a good song, everything else is trash and she's a crazy person
>>
Her and Lone made a weirdly good team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab330Z_lVDs
>>
>>70754005
liquorice too!!
>>
>>70753904
broke with expensive taste is worth a few listens for anyone. It definitely grew on me
>>
>>70753904
>seems like a cool person

>RZA claimed that Banks was “insulting half the room” by the end of the night. "There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest. Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical… ,” RZA wrote. “Azealia threatened to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason. Russell [Crowe] blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite.”
>>
>>70753887
She's her own person and speaks her mind.

That makes her more credible than 99% of the music industry right now.
>>
i liked bwet but honestly i dont think she can deal with any type of fame.
>>
>>70753938
seeing her recent behavior is heartbreaking. she really does have a ton of talent but she can't fucking sit on her hands or keep her mouth shut for 3 seconds. sometimes I think she's being a BrittanyVenti.
>>
>>70754224
imagine spending just one day observing her
>>
>>70754224
RZA = co-opted Holywood jigaboo

Azalea openly admits to being racist, says everyone is rascist, and that racism is better than PC culture.

She's pretty based. No wonder she got suspended from Twitter.
>>
>>70754224
epic banter
>>
>>70754224
I've pondered about this situation & played it out in my head more times than i care to admit
>>
Azalea called out illuminati puppet Rhiana for dissing Trump.

/ourgal/
>>
>>70754375
easily the most /pol/ rapper that will ever exist for a long time
>>
She has like 2 good songs, the rest are whatever or garbage. She's really obnoxious too btw.
>>
>>70754405
Hotter and cooler than rhianna and Beyonce.
>>
I like her music, but she's cray
>>
>>70754518
You prefer central banking cabal?

The Jews?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>70754224
RZA just wanted to keep a good relationship with Russell Crowe cuz he's a famous movie star

If she really did all that stuff it would be on camera and she'd be charged with assault
>>
>>70754224
>msm slanders someone who dares challenge their narrative

just shocking
>>
I really want to fuck her
>>
>>70754640
Oh jesus christ.

Did you hear kellyanne conway say that somewhere today?
>>
>>70754723
Did the NY Times tell you to be a cuck? CNN?
>>
>>70754282
yeah I dont like how she played the race card tho when she got in trouble for shitting all over russell crowes party. she said he called her a nigger ,obvi if you look at any of her behavior she cant be trusted, that lost her my respect more then all her deadmau5-esque twitter loudmouthing
>>
>>70754789
>believing what (((Hollywood))) gossip rags report
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.