[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the government kill Tupac? He was a good role model for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Did the government kill Tupac? He was a good role model for the black community. A Christian who worked his way up in the world. Are they going to kill Kdot? Spreading the message of God through their experiences and preaching hard work. That can destroy what the government had done to keep the black community subservient and complient to how the media wants to portray them. Gang wars are good for the government and their agenda, so this who have influence and have risen above this must be terminated. They killed him because he was a threat. That's why everyone says Kendrick is underrated. Because he is. The government does what they can to push other rappers more than him, because they push their message, while rappers like Kendrick and Tupac destroy it.
>>
Please someone respond
>>
>glorifies thug culture and the gang life
>good role model
>>
>>70745258
>Not understanding his message
>>
>>70745344
>I won't deny it,
>I'm a straight ridah
>You don't wanna fuck with me
>Got the police bustin' at me
>But they can't do nuttin' to a G
rly mecks u thnik
>>
>>70744401
>he government does what they can to push other rappers more
Kendrick Lamar is industry. He was embraced by BO himself. He is a fake radical.

Bad things happen to actual rebels in the rap industry.
>>
No. He was a fucking moron who wanted to live that hood lifestyle and glorify it and he paid the price. I do think the Feds and LAPD didn't give a fuck that he was dead and did very little to catch who did it.
>>
>>70744401
2PAC WAS A GUD NIGUH HE DINDU MUFFIN
>>
>>70745412
I thought he had a really odd backstory, like through family connection, and that's why he died.
>>
>>70744401
This thread really made me think.
>>
>>70745465
His step father was on the FBI's most wanted list once if that's what you mean.
>>
>>70745503
Probably that. I heard there's a good link between that and his assassination but I don't know if it's bs or not.
>>
>>70745503
His mother was a black panther who escaped to Cuba to avoid prosecution as well.
>>
>>70745745
>>70745503
Boom
>>
>>70744401
Kendrick is worshiped and propped up by every (((major media))) publication out there
>>
>>70744401
They faked the moon landing too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.