[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

music for when you wasted your twenties doing nothing but making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: o-REGRET-facebook.jpg (189KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-REGRET-facebook.jpg
189KB, 2000x1000px
music for when you wasted your twenties doing nothing but making excuses and not doing anything to move forward and near 30 youre scrambling to get yourself together to enjoy the last bit of it.
>>
>>70724985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
>>
What would you have done in order not to waste your life OP?
>>
>>70725102
tried harder, did what i wanted to with my life
>>
File: 2afc2307.jpg (621KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
2afc2307.jpg
621KB, 900x900px
This band is so underrated. This album is basically, "goddammit, I'm 40, divorced, lonely, alcoholic and all I have to show for myself is all this worthless music."
>>
>>70725186
what did u do instead?
>>
20s are to be squandered, 30s get serious, rest of your life after
>>
>>70725186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
>>
>>70725186
and focused on the important things first, then had my fun, not the other way around and losing times, social opportunities etc. people in my age group are growing up, having kids, buying homes, getting set into their careers, and i haven't even got started. they're leaving the fun college years behind, they had their fun, they got to party.
>>
>>70725226
nothing, just slacked and whined about my issues and did nothing about them. i was given answers and help, i just didn't listen.
>>
>>70724985
im still gonna be goofing around in my 30's, I don't plan on getting married or ever having kids. Some people don't ever wanna slow down OP :3
>>
>>70724985
Same for me brother, same for me

Self pity isn't going to help you at all

One thing I'm trying to do is, whenever i realize I'm trying to avoid unpleasant emotions via escapism or booze or marijuana etc., I turn around, unsheathe my katana, and say "bring em on."

Also limit chan and manga time and go do stuff.
>>
File: thom.gif (922KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
thom.gif
922KB, 500x200px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70725275
seems like you're still on that track, being 30 doesn't mean you're fucked already, start doing shit already
>>
File: dismembent.jpg (159KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dismembent.jpg
159KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJcdCEpfDw
>>
My music skills are through the roof good. When I meet some serious players it'll be hot. It can wait another ten years if need be. I've never not worked hard at what I do and have sacrificed being successful for being skilled.
>>
>>70725567
post clyp fggt
>>
>>70725275
http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/About-AA/The-12-Steps-of-AA

Apply this to all the vices that prevent you from being productive.
>>
>>70725594
this
>>
>>70725524
pretty much the whole album
>>
>>70724985
>tfw 25 and already feeling this way

I really understand you anon. Try to establish a routine into your life, force you to follow it by self-imposed discipline. Leave like one hour at the end of the day just for you to sit, relax and focus on some music without any distractions. Whatever you listen to, I can guarantee it will feel very rewarding.

I mean I'm still virgin at my mid twenties and have no stability in life, but I'm trying to do that and at least it's enhancing the enjoyment of my free time and music in general.
>>
>>70725362
you do do your early 30's and still get a pass, but any older than that and it's just sad.

like those 35-40 year olds dudes that hang out in college bars, just let it fucking go.
>>
>>70725594
>>70725651
Come and see me play
>>
>>70725721
don't care. having fun til i drop dead. an earlier grave than most i wager but i dont wanna be an old wrinkly geezer anyways
>>
>>70725721
i used to be a busser at a bar here in boston were college kids hang out almost every night our security guard would have to pull some old creep away from those kids. it's like some people refuse the fact that they get older and have to grow up.
>>
>>70725778
Come on, alcoholics have rights too
>>
>>70725744
Come down to Mexico and i might you little bitch
>>
>>70725778
>the fact that they get older and have to grow up
nobody has to do anything. life's w/e you make it out to be. not everyone needs a house, wife or kids to be happy. i know people who are just getting by and are content,meanwhile some others have got it all and more and seem miserable as shit
>>
>>70725903
if you want to be a fuck up
>>
>>70726266
>not interested in marriage or knocking someone up = being a fuck up.

You guys have life all figured out don't you? lmao
>>
>>70724985

im the same.
currently listening to this album a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIitQNXVgb8
(that song alone should do for what you feel)
>>
>>70725721
>>70725721
People are social at bars, go outside more and stop talking about society like you know what goes on.
>>
>>70726470
i do im talking about the drunk people that try to be "cool" with a crowd 10+ years older than them. it's sad and you can see how uncomfortable it makes people.
>>
>>70726528
you mean younger than them? it's not that uncommon but i have seen old dudes hit on 22 year olds girls and get really pissed when a guy around the same age tells them to fuck off and has to pull the whole macho tough guy act
>>
>>70725362
>>70725757
Dude you can obviously do what you want but I wanna let you know that people will look down at you and treat you differently. Its also highly likely that your pool of friends going out now will be wifed up and stuff. Its not so much that anyone is against your fun or is a boring wage slave. Its more that you appear to be emotional immature. I mean getting drunk and partying can be cool on occasion but people who rely on it usually lack emotional depth. People tend get bored of that stuff and move onto more meaningful things rather living an entirely hedonistic lifestyle.
>>
>>70727010
this
>>
File: nothing personnel kid.jpg (22KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personnel kid.jpg
22KB, 460x276px
>>70724985
>tfw you can even relate to Red House Painters anymore because he was 24 when he wrote these songs. Still a good song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obWMN3zuKQ
>>
>>70727010
They call your twenties your best years because you're young, and have little responsibility, and the world's your oyster.There's a lot of fun to be had, a lot of living to do. Some people who don't get to experiance them are the ones you see stumbling out of a bar on a tuesday night at 8pm, afraid to let it go, afraid to grow up, afraid of responsibility, afraid of life really.
>>
>>70724985
>>70725186
>>70725254
>>70725275
you did it and you have to live with it move on with your life and do the best you can and try to find some enjoyment in your life just know that your youth is coming to an end fast and it's almost time to become a functioning adult. if you haven't been dating you're fucked. girls in their late 20's-30's not having kids, single for a while = batshit crazy, or women with kids looking for beta providers to take care of her and her kids
>>
>>70725275
Yup, that's about where I'm headed, and I'm only 19. Should probably start getting into the habit of being an actual responsible adult.
>>
>>70727345
you're fucking 19, you have more than enough time. don't be fucking stupid and end up living with nothing but regret like OP. If you're 25+ and haven't done shit then yeah you can worry, but not at that age.
>>
File: Temples-Sun-Structures.jpg (63KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
Temples-Sun-Structures.jpg
63KB, 628x628px
>>70724985
The sound of ‘60s experimentation smashed stunningly into the present day...

http://www.clashmusic.com/reviews/temples-sun-structures
>>
>>70727160
... in case you didn't realize, you are (generally) able to make decisions relating to how much or how little responsibility you take on in life regardless of age
>>
>>70725895
yes sir massa, you'll enjoy the show I'll put some beers out
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.