[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: le ebin mayay album.jpg (120KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
le ebin mayay album.jpg
120KB, 1000x1000px
>OL GODZILLA WAS HOPPIN' AROUND TOKYO CITY LIKE A BIG PLAYGROUND WHEN SNAPE SNAPE SEVERUS SNAPE DUMBLEDORE SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME LE EBIN MAYMAYZ!!!!1!!1!!1! xD OVER 9000((((((((((((((((((old guard)))))))))))))))))

Seriously, kill yourselves.
>>
this is seriously no different from ween or zappa

get over yourself
>>
>>70722974
So what? John Lennon made an album comprised of autistic screeching
>>
>>70723069
they aren't any good either
but at least they wrote their own stuff this is just youtube poop without the visuals
>>
File: 1462658996672.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462658996672.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>70723122
>they aren't any good either
>>
>>70722974
great God of art, please share more wisdom
>>
>>70723069
this
>>
>>70722974
t. some one who doesn't get the joke so he just lables it le epic may may

This album wasn't perfect, but it's a decent joke album.
>>
it's still art it just fucking sucks
i know for a fact this whole album wouldn't get more than 100 plays if he weren't famous to start with
>>
>>70723412
he got famous for making funny and quality stuff, you absolute dunce
>>
File: smdn.jpg (63KB, 445x668px) Image search: [Google]
smdn.jpg
63KB, 445x668px
>>70723145
>mfw when ween or zappa "isn't good"
>>
>album comes out
>4chan explodes
>HANG IT UP, EVERYONE, MUSIC IS DONE
>the 2017 AOTY came out in January, what now??
>holy shit this is so good
>FANTANO GAVE IT A 9!!!!
>tfw the melon gets it right for once
>is this the greatest album of all time????

Actually this album is not that good. It's not that good to just mix Smash Mouth with every other memorably bad song from the 90's.
>Holy shit dude no one said it was the best album ever
>Wow dude way to take the joke too seriously

You guys were literally calling this album one of the greatest albums of all time just two days ago.
>hurrr durr what is irony
>shut up faggot no we weren't it's just a pretty good album stop taking music seriously
>>
>>70724240
>It's not that good to just mix Smash Mouth with every other memorably bad song from the 90's.

He only does that once though. Confirmed for not even listening to the album.
>>
That YMCA song mixed with Hans Zimmer does not work at all. All the youtube comments and indeed the comments on 4chan are like "omg I can't believe this works this song is so deep now."

It doesn't work, though.

"Annoyed Grunt" is a good plunderphonics sonic. Most of the rest of the album is garbage that wears out after two listens.
>>
>>70722974
You sound really mad
>>
Not that I ever go out of my way to listen to either Popcorn or Bodies, but the two are now intrinsically linked. There is no going back.
>>
>>70724296
Why doesn't it work? Because you don't like it?
>>
>>70724240

>Actually this album is not that good. It's not that good to just mix Smash Mouth with every other memorably bad song from the 90's.

SOMEBODY is only a major part of one song, every other song is something different

did you even listen to the album?
>>
>>70724296
>"Annoyed Grunt" is a good plunderphonics song

Is it, though? The song relies *really* heavily on the Mungo Jerry sample to the point that it mostly just sounds like "In the Summertime only with a sample from Paper Planes added in and Simpsons burps instead of gunshots."

Everything else is either window dressing or detracts from the song.
>>
>>70724381
the whistle also shows up at the end of "T.I.M.E."

but okay fine sub "One Week" for "All Star" then
>>
>>70724369
The first half of the track isn't synced properly.
>>
The only thing I don't understand is why people think its better than Mouth Silence.
>>
>>70723069
Ween and Zappa are originally funny, they write songs about things they thought were funny but not based on anything, the humor comes from their personalities and their style of writing
The """humor""" of Mouth Moods Ian"do you remember this funny song/meme xDddd"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.