[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to this guy he went from making high school po

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (14).jpg (4KB, 208x138px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
4KB, 208x138px
what happened to this guy
he went from making high school pop songs about "love"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrhcTkHX_A
to some depressed drug addict fucking anything that moves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59BpPLV00E
>>
>>70709426
Have you listened to DS2 or E.T.? Those are some of his best.
>>
>>70709426
I like DS2 but that song in particular sounds like a parody of trap.
>>
>>70709426
TRIED TO MAKE A POPSTAR THEY MADE A MONSTER
>>
I can understand the hate for Future but don't peope realise he's depressed as fuck 80% of the time in his verses? Has some serious feels, living proof that money doesn't make you happy
>>
>>70709667
literally what happened, his breakup with ciara was devastating and extremely public, basically destroyed him and pushed him to make the mixtapes which eventually evolved to DS2, him creating a brutally honest album describing his decent into hedonism and depression
>>
>>70709645
Groupies is my favorite Future song
>>
>>70709645

nah, that song goes hard, fuck off.
>>
>>70709738
True
>>
>>70709757
and he's a drug addict
>>
Future's past is pretty god damn rough. Along with his breakup with Ciara. The dude has been through some shit. So that's why he's got some depression built.
>>
>>70709844
not at one point did I say I dislike it
>>
>>70709426
Damn that bassline that comes in at 0:45 is some of the grimiest shit I've ever heard
>>
>>70709969
>I appreciate the way you fuck me
>We could never tell the fuckin' public
>Pussy good enough to make me love you
>Pussy good enough to make me love you
The way he delivers these lines blows the last 20 years of Rock and Metal out of the water
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.