[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your current favorite album and how alone you are. >Flotation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170130-070248.jpg (206KB, 1149x840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-070248.jpg
206KB, 1149x840px
Post your current favorite album and how alone you are.
>Flotation Toy Warning - Bluffer's Guide To The Flight Deck
>all of these
>>
Bonus points if you've thrown a party alone or planned to have a party but zero people showed up
>>
none of those are necessarily loner things except for the last 3
>>
Going to a bar alone just makes you an alcoholic
>>
>>70697394
>>
>>70697386
But what if you're to scared to go outside? I scored 0, but I'm probably worse than this whole list

>Yellow Magic Orchestra - s/t
>>
>>70697405
don't give me these feels again anon ;_;
>>
>concert alone
check
>restaurant alone
only to get a takeaway tho
>bar alone
yeah many many many times
>party alone
how can I be alone if it's a party?
>all 24 hours alone
well I was with my family, no friends tho'
>>
File: Morbid_Angel_-_Covenant.jpg (23KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
Morbid_Angel_-_Covenant.jpg
23KB, 300x301px
I'm fairly alone
>>
>>70697429
Nah only if you were in isolation in your room. Family are people!
>>
>tfw twin
Dumb bitch keeping me from achieving peak loneliness
>>
>>70697386
>Going to bars and parties, especially alone
I wish I was this confident
>>
No Gf
Only a few really close friends and a shit ton of kinda friends
Never done anything on the list
>>
>>70697471
You can spend most of your life single and it won't necessarily mean you're happier with a mate. But a true companion is worth every second you spent alone. Intimacy is a gift, and rarer than you'd ever imagine.
>>
>>70697466
I didn't realize this was such a factor until I started getting approached by people. I just stay in my head so much and have so much fun there for the most part because I don't expect anyone else to be interesting.
>>
>>70697518
anon dropping some solid advice here, thanks senpai
>>
>>70697405
Everytime I see this I envy him cause at least he has a cool shirt.
>>
You're born alone and you'll die alone
>>
>>70700037
so
>>
Why would a loner go to a party?
>>
>>70700588
I've gone to a concert alone and spent my birthday alone (not that I like birthday parties abyway)
>>
How can you be born alone?
>>
>movie alone
Sure, I've done that before if I'm bored but I'll usually go to the dollar movie during the day when nobody else is really there

>dance alone
like a dance club? never done this

>concert alone
probably not a concert like you're thinking of where you have to buy tickets in advance, but I go to small venues/bars and hear live music alone all the time

>restaurant alone
I've done it before but it's awkward if it's a restaurant where you have a server. In that case I'll just sit at the bar.

>bar alone
all the time to watch sports or hear live music. or occasionally just to have a drink and maybe talk to some other people who are there alone. the key is picking the right bar.

>party alone
yeah, but only smaller parties where I already know most everybody there anyway

>birthday alone
I've probably done this at some point, but I think even on those days I at least had work where I spent time with people who I'd consider friends. You know- work friends.
>>
>>70700915
>work friends
ah, the most superficial kind of friends
>>
There's nothing wrong with going to a movie/concert/restaurant/bar alone. Only codependent girls need people around them to do things.
>>
>>70697386
>Gone to a movie alone
The best movie-going experience is when you're in a theater completely by yourself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.