[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1, 2, 3, 4 at the beginning of the song >Breaths out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: shitpostsufjan.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostsufjan.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>1, 2, 3, 4 at the beginning of the song
>Breaths out at the end of every song
>GOD
>Sentences for every song title, punctuation included
>Probably gay
>Turkish
>His albums are either sparse and depressing banjo/acoustic whispered over white noise or 50 instruments playing at once while he describes random shit
>Devout Christian, but dresses up with Turkey wings and glow in the dark face paint and pink burning main clothing live with random glowsticks hanging off of every limb
>Talks about masturbating in a song about his dead mom in a memorial album for his dead mom named after her
>His first name is Soof-Eeyan
>His music is actually really good

What the fuck is this person
>>
>>70692215
>What the fuck is this person
God's favorite musician.
>>
>>70692249
Correct answer

G R E A T

B I G

A L L I G A T O R
>>
>I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND AAAAAAAYE
>>
>>70692215
He's a shooting star
He's a king of fashion
He's a swirling ball
He's a man of passion
>>
>>70692215
Seeing Sufjan be successful makes me really. He's always seemed like great guy and I love his music. I hope he's not as sad as he sounds and looks. Post happy Suffys.
>>70692295
That part always gives me chills.
>>
Yeah Sufjan is really great I have a really pretentious opinion about him though.

I'll preface with saying I was totally in love with Michigan through Age of Adz and a lot of the b-sides from Illinoise on the Avalanche album or whatever. Around college though I started getting really bored/not into his music because (pretentious) all his songs stay in like one key or mode the whole time and like i definitely think it's cool when people do this in music like if it has feel and does other kinds of momentum but sufjan does very like classical-y composey things and at a certain point I'm like "I get it C major 5/4 groove!". I mean hahah as I'm writing this I'm remembering that sufjan is great i love him hahah but yeah i dont know i don't think i could make it through a whole sufjan album now with my dick in it the whole time. plus the last time i listened to a whole one was illinoise and i was like lying in a bed with a girl and we like didn't touch and it was like really sad
>>
i feel like i should listen to carrie and lowell now
>>
>>70692215

It's the power of believing in Jesus Christ, anon.

Fedorafags BTFO :^)
>>
>>70692838
Nothing wrong with Jesus Christ, organized religion is not good for the most part and I've seen some like fucked up church services in southern indiana that like sincerely had a spiritually powerful things but in like seriously unhealthy ways and it like hurt to be there a lot.
>>
>>70692838
>tfw no Christian experimental rock or Christian shoegaze

Please, help us, Lord. ;_;
>>
>>70692215
>Talks about masturbating
what song? lmao
>>
>>70693752
All Of Me Wants All Of You
>you checked your texts while I masturbated
damn suffy
>>
>>70693734

>no christian shoegaze

Doesn't Flying Saucer Attack qualify?
>>
yeah, I don't like this guy either. I would kick his ass if I saw him on the street
>>
File: heh.jpg (255KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
255KB, 900x948px
>>70694051
>>
>>70692658
I like 'with my dick in it'
>>
>>70693818
What is a Manelich?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.