[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For godsakes Phil... It's like a damn resturant menu, "The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

For godsakes Phil...

It's like a damn resturant menu, "The Genevieve Special!"
>>
Let the man Gene-grieve damnit!
>>
>>70665481
its a pretty beautiful dedication to his wife (who used to exist but died) if you ask me
>>
>>70665481
I feel terrible about everything
>>
>>70665481
still laughing
>>
>tfw you already have those three pins plus two other exclusive O Paon pins not shown
>>
>>70665481
haha yes! she died!
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 500x500px
Musicians put their art out because they want people to hear it. Phil completely overshadowed her in life, at least in English circles, but posthumous comps like this are a way of honoring her career.

I highly doubt Genevieve would have any problem with honoring her career or with giving money to the husband and child she left behind.
>>
>>70667254
Nick Drake's death was so long ago it's strange to think that he still has living relatives and friends who are still affected by it. Gabrielle seems to have devoted the later part of her life to preserving his legacy. Even Joe Boyd gets involved with some events concerning him.

Phil seems to get a bad rap since he always begging for money, and no doubt he needs it now, but I think he wants to make sure Genevieve is appreciated and remembered.
>>
>>70667364
nah think hes trying to make more money.
we gave him a ton before she was dying
now he wants $90 for his wifes(lets face it not good) records
>>
>>70667669
you sound like a happy, nice person

i hope you have a friend
>>
>>70667669
fuck off dude.

This isn't even that big of a deal, he's had a similar bundle deal for the Mount Eerie stuff for a while now, which is actually cheaper than buying it all individually. He probably just wanted to do the same thing for her.

And the two Ô Paon albums are legitimately great you edgy faggot.
>>
>>70667364
>Sells his amazing, unique, top-notch music
>"he always begging for money"

Fuck off
>>
>>70667669
her music if fucking good you actual fucking pleb
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.