[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 6096265.jpg (2MB, 2400x2157px) Image search: [Google]
6096265.jpg
2MB, 2400x2157px
Now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion about this album and what score would you give it?
>>
The whole nu-metalgaze thing is outplayed.
>>
>>70663181
4-5/10 really dissapointed
>>
6.5, their worst
still got some chill songs but its like the members are out of sync with eachother now
>>
>>70663243
>>70663307
>>70663313
I agree with you, KNY was really a great album but they sound so uninspired and the songwritting is pretty weak here and the overused reverb is there to just try to hide all of that.
>>
>>70663181
I think it's their best since SNW actually, some song have really generic lyrics though. Chino needs to use drugs again or something lmao.

Acid Hologram, Geometric Headdress, Xenon and Rubicon are my favorites

Heart
>>
>>70663181
I think the record label forced them to release this one but they weren't really feeling it.

I'd give it a 4/10 and I used to be a big Deftones fan.
>>
>>70663313
>the members are out of sync with eachother now
That's my worst fear about this band. I hope this is temporary cause they can do wonderful things together when the chemistry is there. But something's just missing with Gore.
>>
I don't like the mixing with Chino's vocals compared to the instruments, everything sounds muffled. It's still a good album but it's probably their worst.
>>
>>70663936
Fuck off Fantano
>>
PUUURAAAAAYYYEEEEEEEEERS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.