[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Björk is a singer-songwriter/producer/actress from Iceland.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (187KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1000x1000px
Björk is a singer-songwriter/producer/actress from Iceland. Her 1997 studio album "Homogenic" is considered to be one of the best electronic releases of the all time. What do you think of her?
>>
One of my personal favourites
>>
Literally 0 filler
>>
File: bjork.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
bjork.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>70650980
she's my favorite musician
i used to think homogenic was overrated but now it's my second favorite album from her. vespertine is my first, though post is what got me into her so i have a very big soft spot for it.
>>
>>70650980
Homogenic was great. Listening to Debut now and liking it quite a bit so far
>>
>>70652007
>>70652007
>not listening to Debut and Post first to save yourself the disappointment
They are great in their own right but everything after is just far superior.
>>
>>70650980

A cute
>>
>>70650980
I think Björk is neither overrated or underrated.

Her net worth is $45 million dollars which is awesome considering she's regarded as an avant-garde musician from a non-English speaking country.

My fave Björk song now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFV4QCq9SEU [Embed]

My fave Björk song growing up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6tAcjq0N0 [Embed] [Embed]6tAcjq0N0 [Embed]
>>
File: bjork_train1475816432735.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bjork_train1475816432735.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>70650980
>>
>>70652318
my name is bjork and this afternoon i saw some dogs doing a bark
>>
>>70650980
Homogenic is so fucking great, I like it a lot when listening to it for the first time which is a rare occurrence for me and then with each repeated listen my liking for this album seems to grow. One day my head will probably explode from all the liking of this album.
>>
i think she sounds like she has a case of the downs. the instrumentals are sometimes good though.
>>
>>70650980
Thats not Grime
>>
>>70652022
a bit bloody late now isn't it? how would you know that you don't like them as much as her other albums if you haven't listened to them?
>>
her bleep bloops sound pretty generic and dull to me. i love how she incorporates other instrumentation and such into her tracks but i cant really get myself to like her shit with how boring the bleep bloops are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.