[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For the first time in my life, a female enjoys my company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1448769570900.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1448769570900.gif
443KB, 400x296px
>For the first time in my life, a female enjoys my company and desires me
Almost my entire library is full of depressing sound, music for this feel?
>>
Oasis
>>
>>70650090
NOT OASIS
>>
Quick, go find happy music
>>
are you in love, OP?
>>
>>70650019
listen to eurobeat you huge faggot
>>
>>70650138
...perhaps!
>>
if you try to better yourself to her, you've already lost
>>
>>70650160
first time i got in love (well that happens only once, but still), i listened to lots of angry music up to that point. i had constant headaches since i had memory. her presence in my life made headaches gone. forever.

i started listening to music i never paid attention to. your taste and emotional spectrum will broaden. then everything will go to shit, but its all worth it.
>>
play it cool anon
>>
>>70650019
Animal Collective

Play Bluish while in bed with her
>>
>>70650259
im not sure if she likes animal collective, but that's a good idea!
>>
>>70650019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4J-jvDAuQ

I found out she's an angel
I don't think she knows I know
I'm worried that something might happen to me
If anyone ever finds out

Why? Why did they send her over anyone else?
How should I react?
These things happen to other people
They don't happen at all
>>
Show her that new Real Estate single, OP and if she breaks your heart start listening to Mount Eriee
>>
I know how you feel OP

The guy I really like grabbed my ass today at work today

It feels really good doesn't it? Deerhunter sound especially good right now.
>>
good for you OP, I hope you're a good person and you guys be happy together !
>>
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADa7n1fM12g
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.