[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents can't stand loud noise >have to be quiet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: peter.jpg (88KB, 634x450px) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
88KB, 634x450px
>parents can't stand loud noise
>have to be quiet in apartments

where the fuck can i play my guitar and music LOUD? is moving to a rural area the only solution?
>>
whats wrong with headphones
>>
>>70649127
Why don't you just plug headphones into your amp?
>>
>>70649127
go to a studio
>>
>>70649127

Get your own house.
>>
It's called a practice space/studio dickwad. You can get one in NYC for about $800 a month, so it should be even cheaper in other cities, and if you split it with mates then it should be negligible entirely.
>>
>>70649127
Have you not ever tried headphones?
>>
>>70649127
Even the shittiest cheapest guitar amps have a port for headphones. Do that.
>>
>>70649132
>>70649140
>>70649195
>>70649219

Yes, of course I've used headphones. They're alright but I've always preferred real speakers for music. Making noise music doesn't sound right through headphones only!

[Side note: my favorite amplifier that I own (Fender Twin Reverb) doesn't have a headphone port
>>
>>70649260
yo man if you have a twin reverb i would want to crank it too. gotta get a house. sucks!
>>
>>70649143
>>70649316
unless the house is in a rural area neighbours still get pissy
>>
>>70649148
lmao fucking NY.. $800 monthly for a small room with probably 2 outlets.. Scum city of USA
>>
>>70649413
>cum cit
not him but thats not an uncommon price for a practice space in a lot of cities
>>
>>70649260
couldn't you plug the headphones into the output port that the speakers plug into?
>>
>>70649435
top kek
>>
>>70649426
You boys are getting ripped off.. $200-500 monthly up here depending on the room size. Could probably find an even cheaper one too, albeit it'll probably be sketchy af
>>
Rent a indoor/outdoor storage unit. Their pretty cheap and they dont give a fuck about noise
>>
>>70649503
where is "here"? cuz i've been to at least 7-8 cities that were of decent size and that was kinda normal. small cities have cheap rooms though.
>>
>>70649535
Detroit
>>
>>70649509
those don't always have power outlets
>>
>>70649550
oh, well there you go....
>>
>>70649553
and if not rarely. Why the fuck would a storage unit have a power outlet? And how they fuck would that be billed anyway? Could bring a generator though I suppose but those things are pretty loud even the quiet battery ones.
>>
>>70649553
>>70649577

They have outlet around the corner of the building if outside. Just get a long extension cord and power strip. Most bands Ive been in have use storage units as practice places
>>
>>70649535
>>70649550
that's not me. I'm up in montreal
>>
>>70649618
a room for 200 in Montreal is surprising to me. if thats the case thats pretty good esp since Montreal has average housing costs. wouldnt get that shit that cheap even in edmonton and that place is a pile
>>
>>70649605
thats great if you live somewhere that doesn't get cold. otherwise...
>>
>>70649665
Ya anything in the west or downtown montreal costs an arm and a leg.
To the east or towards Laval is pretty damn cheap.
>>
>>70649742
was unaware. thats pretty cool. also dat st ambroise. i should go back to quebecois land
>>
>>70649825
fuck ya man.
If you can deal with the old french people getting edgy with language laws every couple of years you'll love it
>>
>>70649384

Soundproof a room. Solutions exist, if you want to live your life a certain way then put in the work to make it feasible.
>>
>>70649742
compared to vancouver housing prices it's a fuckin dream. $1000+ for a studio out in the suburbs like what
>>
>>70649127
>where the fuck can i play my guitar and music LOUD?

you dont get to play loud without a band, you bedroom rocker piece of shit.

grow some balls and start a band, autismo kid.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.