[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't known fraud 'Travis Miller' aka 'Lyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: ugly mane.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ugly mane.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
Why won't known fraud 'Travis Miller' aka 'Lyle Uglyman' aka 'Lil Ugly Mane' so conspicuously avoid using the word 'nigga' in his raps?
>>
>>70649023
dude's got good taste in metal, too bad he makes shitty memerap
>>
>>70649023
hes smarter than it
>>
>>70649023
Simple, nothing rhymes with it.
>>
>>70649023
It's a crutch used by shitty singers when they got nothing to say.
>>
>>70649053
I really don't care about what words he chooses to use, or why he's a fraud, or if he's considered "memerap".
This shit is good man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJrll5fwhqY
>>
>>70650811
jesus christ you're still posting here
i've been on away for 5 years and here you are
aren't you like 40 now
>>
>>70650811
hey witchy
member me?
>>
>>70652083
witchy will be here until the day 4chan shuts down
>>
>>70649023
Because it's disrespectful to use it as white person performing music under a genre created by African genres and influences and especially while emulating the Memphis hip hop sound, probably where racism is much more evident and talked about in hip hop.
I think he knows this, too. I mean the dude lives in Richmond. He does have the knowledge and know how of hip hop and in his surrounding area, but the word is usually more deeply used as a term of unity in African American struggle within the hip hop community.
>>
>>70652370
>struggle within the hip hop community
Yeah my nigga why da whyte devil just wont let us do our krimez fuk da poLIZeee
>>
>>70652392
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>70652411
>nigger intellectuals
>>
File: pol.png (284KB, 540x464px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
284KB, 540x464px
>>70652392
>>
>>70652449
>when you haven't argued even once in your life and the only thing you can do is post a picture
>>
>>70652509
yeah you're right, i'm sure that
>nigger intellectuals
arguement really floored that guy
>>
>>70652558
Wow so you also have a reading disability? Its really sad that you can even read 4chan's posts. Look at the conversation again and see how he replied to my first post and then think why I said that, brainlet.
>>
>>70652579
are you thick?

your reply makes perfect sense in the context of this conversation but regardless it was a two word greentext, how is my post any less valid? would you prefer for me to have replied with

>edgelord manchild
>>
>>70652779
>how is my post any less valid?
>how is my post any less valid when I just say pol or post a picture of someone with a trump shirt
Yeah really combusts my neurons... The state of modern liberals is really sad.
>>
>>70652984
>>70652779
you're both retards
>>
>>70653015
Another illiterate here?
>>
>>70653033
yeah
>>
>>70653041
I knew it!
>>
>>70653056
good job
i would tell you to take your shitposting back to /pol/ and/or /b/ but i can't really blame you when retards keep taking the bait here.
>>
>>70653066
>shitposting
Elaborate exactly what I said in my first post or any else for that matter that was baiting? My proposition is completely normal and is getting more and more verified every day both by statistics and facts.
>>
>>70653066
Learn the meaning of what a shitpost is. His comment was on topic.
>>
Why is LUM a fraud?
>>
>>70653091
fuck it, might as well engage with the cancer if it isn't going anywhere.
you're just fishing for responses by racebaiting, and then when people call you an edgelord, you declare victory and screech "muh liberals! xD" as if that's any kind of argument. not that the fucktards arguing against you are any better, it's just transparent you aren't interested in actually talking about hip hop; just making incendiary generalizations about "muh black people."
>>70653122
no u
>>
>>70653208
>you're just fishing for responses by racebaiting
>racebaiting
Hmmmmm, read my first post and see to whom it was for. Reread it a few times if needed so as to understand the context and then tell me again who is racebaiting and spelling lies that were debunked long ago.
>h "muh liberals! xD" as if that's any kind of argument
Where did I said that? Nobody EVEN tried to refute my first post.
>>
>>70653273
>tell me again who is racebaiting
you. that was easy.
the guy you were responding to was simply referencing the fact that black people face some problems as a race. simply saying that black people face struggles isn't racebaiting. further, i don't really see how you could imply that a race of people that is generally poor and historically repressed can have no problems beyond being prevented from doing crime.
>Where did I said that?
>>70652984
is this not your post?
>Nobody EVEN tried to refute my first post.
what the fuck is there to refute? someone referenced the struggle of african amricans, and you responded with halfbaked nonsense.
>>
>>70653400
>the guy you were responding to was simply referencing the fact that black people face some problems as a race
Which are the following:
-Cant resist doing crimes
-Cant resist running from police officers
-Cant stop crying even after they get shoehorned absolutely everywhere PLUS DIVERSITY QUOTAS PLUS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION which leads to people who are better at the job to get replaced by people who don't care about it at all.
-90% of their music is about doing crimes
>generally poor and historically repressed
Hmm you have no idea of history it seems, but I don't expect anything from liberal arts undergrad. Blacks had enough rich kings ( who were not egyptian) for example like musa of mali and can you guess what they did with all the money? I will let you see for yourself.
>halfbaked nonsense
You can refute this nonsense then? Feel free explain to me how rappers who boasts about doing crimes in the next moment say black lives matter
>>
>>70653495
>Cant resist doing crimes
as evidenced by how the vast majority of black people don't commit crime.
also, i should point out that inner city crime is often a matter of survival for young black men that have been abandoned by the system.
>Cant stop crying even after they get shoehorned absolutely everywhere PLUS DIVERSITY QUOTAS PLUS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION which leads to people who are better at the job to get replaced by people who don't care about it at all.
that's less a problem that faces black people, and more just a charcter flaw many black people have. i do agree affirmitive action is bullshit, and that it hasn't done anything to effectivley alleviate the real problem afflicting black culture, namely poverty.
>90% of their music is about doing crimes
how dare people make music reflecting the realities of their lives and communities.
>Hmm you have no idea of history it seems
clearly you do, given that you're literally about to argue that the existence of black kangs n sheit means that american black's haven't faced oppression throughout out our history.
>but I don't expect anything from liberal arts undergrad.
jokes on you i graduated from ITT tech with a degree in neo-genderqueer studies white male scum.
>Blacks had enough rich kings
i was talking about their history in america, but i guess because african kings existed at various points in time, black people never faced any kind of hardship or oppression ever. makes sense.
>Feel free explain to me how rappers who boasts about doing crimes in the next moment say black lives matter
well, firstly i don't support blm as a movement. just getting that out of the way at the onset before you strawman me again with the "le dum libtard" insult.
secondly, it's unfair to act like 100% of rappers portray crime in a positive light.
lastly, it's not as if bragging about committing crime makes the second premise false. black lives still matter, even if it's a deplorable person saying it.
>>
>>70649053
He's just a poser wearing the shirt because it looks cool
>>
he just became a rapper to say "nigga" 24/7 in his raps
>>
>arguing on /mu/
you faggots are all dumber than niggers, /pol/ or otherwise
>>
>>70653776
Cool.
>>
>>70653712
>as evidenced by how the vast majority of black people don't commit crime.
Yeah thats why even THE RICHEST BLACKS NEIGHBORHOODS HAS MORE CRIMES THAN THE POOREST WHITES
http://www.areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
http://www.areavibes.com/view+park-windsor+hills-ca/crime/
>problem that faces black people, and more just a charcter flaw many black people have
So you agree that they are inferior, great.
>how dare people make music reflecting the realities of their lives and communities.
Yeah why try making uplifting music about your people, instead make music that can make even bigger division, its almost like blacks have crime genetically coded in them but when will liberals finally accept it.
>american black's haven't faced oppression throughout out our history.
Yeah becaus the Irish and the balkans didn't right? Blacks were forced to get wool and are now supposed to be the most oppressed people ever, really funny. And on top of that they could easily leave the evil western world numerous time.
>black people never faced any kind of hardship or oppression ever. makes sense.
And once again I'm asking you, are blacks the only one who were oppressed through the whole history?
>>
>>70653872
>Yeah thats why even THE RICHEST BLACKS NEIGHBORHOODS HAS MORE CRIMES THAN THE POOREST WHITES
that doesn't refute what i said at all. i can concede that blacks do seem to be more predisposed to crime than whites.
>So you agree that they are inferior, great.
i agree that many black people exhibit a certain character flaw.
>Yeah why try making uplifting music about your people
there are plenty of black artists, both inside and outside of hip hop, that do this.
>its almost like blacks have crime genetically coded in them but when will liberals finally accept it.
more like they've been raised in a culture that's been influenced by poverty and state facilitated oppression for generations. perhaps the latter had faded for the most part in the last few decades, but that does little to allay the insidious influence it's had on black culture, and the former is still very much apparent to anyone that walks through the average black neighborhood.
>Yeah becaus the Irish and the balkans didn't right?
you act as if european immigrants didn't commit a disproportionate amount of crime in their day. there's a reason they call police trucks "paddy wagons".
>Blacks were forced to get wool and are now supposed to be the most oppressed people ever, really funny.
i would consider hundreds of years of brutal slavery, followed by a hundred years of segregation a solid indication that black's were oppressed throughout american history.
>And once again I'm asking you, are blacks the only one who were oppressed through the whole history?
obviously not, and i never made that claim at all.
>>
>>70654068
>that doesn't refute what i said at all.
>most blacks do crime
>but that doesn't refute my claim that majority of blacks don't do crime
Really makes you think...
> a certain
Yeah the one that has to do with doing crimes even when you don't have to like all the blacks right?
>there are plenty of black artists, both inside and outside of hip hop, that do this.
Thats why I said 90% of blacks make music about crime and even more the popular music, which they consume the most.
>culture that's been influenced by poverty
They are the one who don't want to stay in school and do crimes, its who fault do you think that blacks don't want to study? The white man for not making the lesson simpler and giving them even more money?
>Poverty
Yeah welfare is really poverty, they clearly don't have anything to eat and make even more money with crime.
>state facilitated oppression
Yeah because the state should tolerate crime and self destruction right? And now that is in a self destruction mode and blacks can do w/e they want, what? There is no difference, if anything its getting worse.
>through the average black neighborhood
Yeah because spending your money on a expensive car or clothing is none but our fault again right? Instead of improving their houses and looking for jobs they would rather have designer clothes and just live on welfare and crime.
>you act as if european immigrants didn't commit a disproportionate amount of crime in their day
>europeans commited crime
>betteer we do too but in recent time where we have all the tech luxurity not to
Hmmm yeah when white people commit crime is disproportionate(compared to who) and anyway yes most of the people who did didn't have slogans "criminals lives matter" or anything like that, they were shot or hanged since that was the law and nobody batted an eye.
>>
>>70654068
>i would consider hundreds of years of brutal slavery, followed by a hundred years of segregation a solid indication that black's were oppressed throughout american history.
Enough brutal that most of them didn't want to leave their masters because of the comfort of having a safe home and food? Nobody is saying some of them weren't treated worse but its not even close to the ones I already mentioned who were tortured en masses and were tried to be genocided.
>obviously not, and i never made that claim at all.
Then why are they supposed to be the biggest victims ever? They had more than enough time to """recover"""
>>
>>70654235
>most blacks do crime
i never said this. i said that blacks are more predisposed to crime. the vast majority of black people still don't commit crime.
>Yeah the one that has to do with doing crimes even when you don't have to like all the blacks right?
this is borderline gibberish, although i should remind you that the character flaw i'm referring to is the black tendency to play victim, as that was what we were originally talking about when you said:
>Cant stop crying even after they get shoehorned absolutely everywhere PLUS DIVERSITY QUOTAS PLUS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION which leads to people who are better at the job to get replaced by people who don't care about it at all.
>They are the one who don't want to stay in school and do crimes, its who fault do you think that blacks don't want to study?
because inner city schools are known for their great level of education and funding.
>The white man for not making the lesson simpler and giving them even more money?
i never said whites were to blame for black crime. i simply pointed out that poverty is a giant contributing factor.
>Yeah welfare is really poverty, they clearly don't have anything to eat and make even more money with crime.
the average family of four on welfare gets about $900 a month. that's less than working a minimum wage job eight hours a day, five days a week (at least in my state).
>Yeah because the state should tolerate crime and self destruction right?
i didn't say that at all you fucking simpleton. i was referring to the past when blacks were literally enslaved, not allowed to vote, or discriminated by the state. i don't see how you misunderstood that.
>And now that is in a self destruction mode and blacks can do w/e they want, what?
that sentence is incoherent.
>>
>>70649023
because he's white, duh
>>
File: 1484107189804.jpg (982KB, 1258x879px) Image search: [Google]
1484107189804.jpg
982KB, 1258x879px
>>
>>70654235
>Yeah because spending your money on a expensive car or clothing is none but our fault again right?
once again putting words into my mouth. not only did i never say that, but you're premise is a false generalization to begin with. i happen to live in a small southern city, and when i go to the ghetto, i don't see too many uppity negros riding around in escalades.
>betteer we do too but in recent time where we have all the tech luxurity not to
you keep acting as if i'm defending black crime when in reality i'm simply explaining it.
>Hmmm yeah when white people commit crime is disproportionate(compared to who) and anyway
once again this is gibberish.
>yes most of the people who did didn't have slogans "criminals lives matter" or anything like that, they were shot or hanged since that was the law and nobody batted an eye.
criminal's lives do matter. committing an immoral act doesn't strip you of your humanity (not to mention a large portion of black crime is drug related, which isn't even really immorality).
>Enough brutal that most of them didn't want to leave their masters because of the comfort of having a safe home and food?
even if this were true (which it's not btw), i don't see how you can support an institution that systematically dehumanized millions of people for hundreds of years, and resulted in widespread mistreatment and horrifying conditions.
>Nobody is saying some of them weren't treated worse but its not even close to the ones I already mentioned who were tortured en masses and were tried to be genocided.
what
>Then why are they supposed to be the biggest victims ever?
i never said they were, simply that there were points in the not so distant past where they were victimized, and this still demonstrably influences their culture today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4AElTAFjD0
>>
>>70654413
>the vast majority of black people still don't commit crime.
Yeah and even though the statics I showed you proved you wrong?
>borderline gibberish
Yeah because most blacks clearly have a reason to do crime right, other than their genetics of course.
>black tendency to play victim
Which means that they are not victims at all anymore. They have more rights than any other race right now and get accepted over anyone.
>because inner city schools are known for their great level of education and funding.
Yeah so fuck studin and shiet. Why should they when they can just blame the education. And its strange how they can stay on sites like twitter worlstar but can't learn from the internet like a lot of whites do right? There was even some indian(who have the highest income per race, had it hard during british colonialism and yet are still doing fine) who skipped school just learning from the internet and got accepted into college. There is part of affirmative action too but at least he got dedication unlike 99,9% of blacks.
>poverty is a giant contributing factor
And I linked you how the poorest white do less crime than the riches blacks, are you retarded?
>the average family of four
>of four
There you have your problem, maybe the should breed less, dont you think? Should all other people be responsible for their mistakes? Its all the same again in africa.
>were literally enslaved, not allowed to vote, or discriminated by the state
Because they saw them for truly what they are and why should they let them vote when they couldn't even write their name and even less have any idea about their candidate? And things haven't changed till now either.
>that sentence is incoherent.
Yeah I'm sure the country will last for a long time if its this diverse and tolerant.
>around in escalades
>false generalization
Yeah wanna go in a ghetto and count how many nigs have robin Jeans and any other retarded overpriced clothes oh and don't forget the drugs.
>>
>>70654552
>you keep acting as if i'm defending black crime when in reality i'm simply explaining it.
So you're a nigger apologist? Its funny at what length people would go just to get killed by the very people they defend.
>once again this is gibberish.
Of course. Whites should do 0% of crimes while its normal for blacks to do more than 50% of nation while being extremely low percent.
>criminal's lives do matter. committing an immoral act doesn't strip you of your humanity
Oh yes because when it happens you, you will have the same audacity. Just like that judge who defended black people through her whole career and when she got her house robbed she screamed that they were blacks.
>(which it's not btw)
Oh, once again with the authority? Are you a fact checker now or something because this is fact that you should know (if american) but I guess the lib arts college didn't teach you anything.
>dehumanized millions of people for hundreds of years
Like I said already IRISH had it harder in america as they did most of the work and were still not valued as people.
>what
You should read a book on world history once.
>and this still demonstrably influences their culture today
>influences
Because they want it to be like that. They prefer to play the victim than do anything, the balkans were held for centuries by the ottomans but you don't see them going around and screaming for reparations like that. And some of them were even bombed by the greater forces for simply defending themselves.
>>
>>70654770
>Yeah and even though the statics I showed you proved you wrong?
except they don't at all. they don't even prove that blacks necessarily commit more crime, just that more crime happens to occur in black neighborhoods, but i granted you that because i've seen statistics that prove it to be true.
>Yeah because most blacks clearly have a reason to do crime right
most blacks that commit crime are poor. while it doesn't make their crimes just, but it is a primary reason for many black men.
>Which means that they are not victims at all anymore.
a large portion are victims of abject poverty, much like a large portion of whites.
>They have more rights than any other race right now
lol no. the average black person doesn't have any more rights than the average black person. especially where i'm from. what is it with you people and identity politics? isn't that supposed to be the left's thing?
>And I linked you how the poorest white do less crime than the riches blacks, are you retarded?
your links show that there is a slight difference in crime between two neighborhoods on opposite sides of the county. that's hardly a smoking gun.
>There you have your problem, maybe the should breed less, dont you think?
actually you get more money from welfare the more kids you have, so it's more likely that black people are having more kids so as to get more money from welfare. welfare for one person is somewhere in the $200 a month range iirc.
>why should they let them vote when they couldn't even write their name and even less have any idea about their candidate?
because they were granted citizenship, and citizens are given the right to vote? not to mention literacy tests conducted at polls were literally designed to be impossible to pass, and were almost exclusively given to blacks.
>Yeah I'm sure the country will last for a long time if its this diverse and tolerant.
no, i literally couldn't read what you were typing. it looked like you were having a stroke.
>>
>>70654917
>So you're a nigger apologist? Its funny at what length people would go just to get killed by the very people they defend.
literally just said i'm not defending black crime, just pointing out the contributing factors.
>Of course. Whites should do 0% of crimes while its normal for blacks to do more than 50% of nation while being extremely low percent.
i never said that, i was just pointing out the unintelligible nature of what you wrote.
>Oh yes because when it happens you, you will have the same audacity.
if a black person robs my house, i'm not going to suddenly call for black genocide. mostly because i'm not fucking insane.
>this is fact that you should know
but it's not a fact, unless you would like to enlighten me with some sources that definitively show that the majority of slaves enjoyed their captivity.
>Like I said already IRISH had it harder in america
no they didn't that's fucking ridiculous.
>You should read a book on world history once.
you should learn how to construct a coherent fucking thought.
>Because they want it to be like that.
maybe. the solution isn't to continue the mistakes of the past that brought us to this outcome.
>>
>>70653743
he was playing in a metal band
>>
>>70655236
>just that more crime happens to occur in black neighborhoods
What kind of a mental gymnastic is that? I'm sure its the aliens from the space who do the crimes and not blacks.
>but it is a primary reason for many black men.
Once again rich blacks make more crimes than poor whites.
>but it is a primary reason for many black men.
Which is a self made poverty, as explained before.
>doesn't have any more rights
They do as I explained that before.
>isn't that supposed to be the left's thing?
Yeah because getting your job taken by illiterates is "fairness".
>slight difference in crime between two neighborhoods on opposite sides of the county
Once again with the mental gymnastics? If the opposite sides means economically, yes.
>that's hardly a smoking gun.
Yeah if you're a complete moron who can't read.
>so it's more likely that black people are having more kids so as to get more money from welfare
So you're admitting that they are leeches, its going better than expected.
>somewhere in the $200 a month range + food stamps
Because thats enough to survive and not also have the luxurities of this century.
>and citizens are given the right to vote?
Not if they are illiterate and can't behave.
>mention literacy tests conducted at polls were literally designed to be impossible to pass
The education back then was different but how would you know, its not like your lib art college.
>i literally couldn't read what you were typing. it looked like you were having a stroke.
Yeah once again running from the question.
>just pointing out the contributing factors.
When I already proved you wrong? For what purpose?
>i'm not going to suddenly call for black genocide
Yeah we know, just wait till it happens.
>unless you would like to enlighten me with some sources that definitively show that the majority of slaves enjoyed their captivity.
The American Slave: A Composite Autobiography
>>
>>70655331
>no they didn't that's fucking ridiculous.
You're so brainwashed that its sad. Research the Irish slave trade. A good intro book is White Cargo: The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America. A bit of it just for you and how privileged nigs were compared to irish.
>Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce. Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish moms, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their kids and would remain in servitude.

In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.
>England continued to ship tens of thousands of Irish slaves for more than a century. Records state that, after the 1798 Irish Rebellion, thousands of Irish slaves were sold to both
>>
>>70655588
got em
>>
>>70655331
>you should learn how to construct a coherent fucking thought.
Or maybe you should improve your reading comprehension
>the solution isn't to continue the mistakes of the past that brought us to this outcome
Yeah we should submission and let them rule because they don't want anything else as it seems. All they want is to be kangs and shiet, no normal job for them
>>
>>70649023
music is fucking stupid, im glad we gave up talking about it so we could have more riveting social and political debates
>>
File: 15bc3e9f4d-1485289756114.png (154KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
15bc3e9f4d-1485289756114.png
154KB, 635x635px
>>70652392
>>
>>70655545
>What kind of a mental gymnastic is that? I'm sure its the aliens from the space who do the crimes and not blacks.
read the sentence you're replying to all the way through.
>Once again rich blacks make more crimes than poor whites.
you've yet to sufficiently prove that.
>Which is a self made poverty, as explained before.
not really, when you take into consideration the poor standard of education most black people receive, and the fact that the wages of black people have stagnated by 6% over the last generation, which is more than any other race in america.
>They do as I explained that before.
no you didn't.
>Yeah because getting your job taken by illiterates is "fairness".
i already said i disagree with affirmative action, but this is patently ridiculous. no one is loosing their job to roving gangs of illiterate black people.
>Once again with the mental gymnastics? If the opposite sides means economically, yes.
no, i mean literally oppisite sides of the country. like geographically. did you even read the links you posted?
>Yeah if you're a complete moron who can't read.
let me see if i read your argument correctly. a rich black neighborhood in california has slightly more crime than a poor white neighborhood in kentucky. therefore all blacks commit crime. fucking genius.
>So you're admitting that they are leeches, its going better than expected.
i said it was likely, not completley true in all cases.
>Because thats enough to survive and not also have the luxurities of this century.
maybe enough for low income housing in a high crime part of town, thereby making it more likely that you will get involved with the criminals that you likely know and have grown up with.
>Not if they are illiterate and can't behave.
if illiteracy was the main issue, why were
>>
>>70655545
>The education back then was different but how would you know, its not like your lib art college.
http://www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/question/feb12/literacytest.pdf
that's a literacy test given at voting polls to blacks during jim crow. take it and tell me if you're literate or not (if you get any question wrong or don't finish within ten minutes you are illiterate and cannot vote sorry).
>Yeah once again running from the question.
no i'm not. i can't answer a question that's impossible to read.
>When I already proved you wrong?
no you haven't.
>Yeah we know, just wait till it happens.
ok.
>The American Slave: A Composite Autobiography
well to counter, try "Life and Times of Frederick Douglass"
>>70655590
>You're so brainwashed that its sad. Research the Irish slave trade.
the irish "slaves" you're referring too were actually indentured servants, of whom there were at most ~50,000, and were usually voluntarily in servitude.
>Or maybe you should improve your reading comprehension
no, it's definitely on your end.
>Yeah we should submission and let them rule because they don't want anything else as it seems.
trust me, i don't think you have to worry about the blacks rising up and ruling society. i would think you'd be perfectly content to leave them be as they kill themselves in the inner cities.
>>
Ugly ain't a boss - hell NO, that's a damn lie
>>
op here. thanks for the very informative replies
>>
>>70653743
I bet you he released more BM records than you
>>
>>70655866
>read the sentence you're replying to all the way through.
yeah but you still play it like its almost not true.
>you've yet to sufficiently prove that.
you got the link already
>not really, when you take into consideration the poor standard of education most black people receive
>Most blacks
I told you already that they have no excuses and don't even go to schools in the frist place
>no one is loosing their job to roving gangs of illiterate black people
They are though and a lot wont get any just because someone has to fill their diversity quotas
>like geographically
then youre illiterate and probably mentally retarded.
>therefore all blacks commit crime. fucking genius.
I understand that you have hard time making conclusions but it just means that even the richest blacks can't stop doing crimes and even less the poor. After all 7~ % of the pop (male niggers) make over 50% of the crimes.
>not completley true in all cases.
yeah because when you're poor you should breed, damn...
>high crime part of town
I told you why there is crime in the first place and if they actually wanted to work they could easily get out of there but nah
>if illiteracy was the main issue
plus mental retardness
>take it and tell me if you're literate or not (if you get any question wrong or don't finish within ten minutes you are illiterate and cannot vote sorry).
Its not that difficult, and I don't know why you want to get your rights taken out of you just to please niggers.
>no i'm not. i can't answer a question that's impossible to read.
Or maybe you can't read in the first place as shown already.
>Life and Times of Frederick Douglass
>Fiction vs interviews and history
Do you even think
>>
>>70656056
>indentured servants
Do you have no shame to use terms like that as if just to make it look like they have it somehow easier when I showed you its the opposite. Oh and its not like if they were force to sign them right? Its really sad that you can't think even for once.
>no, it's definitely on your end.
its not as you can't even comprehend simple stats
>trust me, i don't think you have to worry about the blacks rising up and ruling society. i would think you'd be perfectly content to leave them be as they kill themselves in the inner cities.
The problem is that they reproduce at insane rates.
>>
>>70652392

WE
>>
the bedwetter project is very good
>>
>>70653743
listen 2 third side of tape, he's a musical genius.
>>
>>70649053
oblivion access and bedwetter are the polar opposite of meme rap

mista thug isolation is kinda memey but hey it's a fun album
>>
MTI vinyl reissue when?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Black guy does white guy thing
>Oh wow so diverse wow

White guy doing Black guy thing
>CULTURAL APPROPIATION REEE
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.