[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Keep on rockin' in the free world, Anon, and doot doola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: uhalmostanon.jpg (9KB, 433x555px) Image search: [Google]
uhalmostanon.jpg
9KB, 433x555px
>Keep on rockin' in the free world, Anon, and doot doola doot doo....

How does /mu/ respond?
>>
sorry dude there's no chance of me giving an interesting reaction because i'm such a dull and boring guy.
You're just wasting your time here man.
>>
>>70646757
bukkake
>>
FUCK THE FREE WORLD
>>
>>70646757
With a "doot doo!" like a real man
No one should be mean to nardwuar
>>
>>70646848
this, fuck sonic youth
>>
*poot* *poot*
>>
Deleted and formatted, I no longer own a copy of....... any of it........:/
>>
cuck cuck
>>
>>70646873

Where's this from?
>>
>>70646757
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>70646899
I typed it , where might you think it came from?
>>
>>70646862
fuck em!
>>
>>70647079

Don't get smart with me, mister.
>>
>>70647325
Why do you waste your time
>>
"ITS OVA, ITS OVA" -Nas
>>
Massive death
>>
i want him to interview me because i love this man
>>
Doot doo
>>
File: YiBQpzx.png (483KB, 653x594px) Image search: [Google]
YiBQpzx.png
483KB, 653x594px
>>70646862
ive said this the last time someone made this nardwuar meme thread, but i seriously REFUSE to listen to Sonic Youth after seeing that interview.

i dont care how much they're praised i'm not listening to their shit
>>70649930
>interviews me, a random nobody
>still digs up scary accurate facts about my life
>mfw
>>
>>70646848
>>70646862
Nardwuar was a cunt in that video, he deserved it.
He just wasn't that good back then.
>>
You got any bones? Let's smoke some bones
>>
to the narwuar at the zoo madeline just said pooh pooh
>>
>>70646757
Brap brap
>>
Amaaaaaaziiiiing Graaaaaace
How sweeeet the sooound
That saaaaaved a wretch
Liiiiiike meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>70652288
>saved a wretch like rrreeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: murph.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
murph.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>70646757
Keep on taking those pills
>>
>>70651427
>refusing to listen to artist due to an interview

wew lad
>>
>>70646757
holy shit it's a talking corpse someone film this
>>
>>70646757
I Slav squat next to him and sing "Don't You" under my breath
>>
>>70651478
>Nardwuar was a cunt in that video
>in that video
this dude is a fucking fag
>>
intimidate him and take his hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
>>
> anon before you created your groundbreaking EP you spent copious amounts of your precious time on the Malaysian Praying Mantis Wrestling imageboard known as 4chan, amassing a 28 Gigabyte folder of "/mu/ memes" consisting of pictures of The Death Grips and The Neutral Milk Hotel, especially close ups of Jeff Mangum and MC ride. it says here you would browse as much as 12 hours a day! Is this true?
> uhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>70654708
fuck blur desu
>>
>>70654708
wtf I hate blur now!!
>>
>>70654708
are these guys like the shittier less popular version of oasis?
>>
>>70646757
>th-thanks you too
>>
>>70646862
>>70651427
He interviewed them again in 2002 and they kinda made up though
>>
Cky usually has done some great interveiws, this one was a fucking trainwreck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvApWV0EYI
>>
>>70654708
Dave Rowntree is a monumental cunt.
>>
>>70651427
are you actually, dare i say it, autist?
>>
>>70651478
>Nardwuar
>Being any less than a perfect and innocent human
"No"
>>
>>70655685
>those girls
christ i cringed
>>
>>70646862
I'm more annoyed with them calling Daniel Johnston a freak. He's had a rough life, you fuckers...
>>
>>70657863
You do realise that Steve Shelley was one of the earliest champions of Daniel's music and both Steve and Lee Ranaldo played on Daniel's '1990' album?
>>
>>70646757
OI DAISY BOLLOKS OW YU DOIN
>>
>>70658152
It's 'dozy bollocks' you absolute monger
>>
>>70658199
OI SORRY MOI LOIMY MEIGHT
>>
>>70658218
Nardwhar thinks he's the king of the bants, but he got BTFO by a true Englishman. lol
>>
>>70646870
ALMOST! Keep on...
>>
what would be the thing you wouldn't want him to bring up, anons

i know you all have something
>>
>>70646757
Fuck this loser

He deserves all the shit he got from Blur and Sonic Youth

I love watching them pull is shirt over his face like a little nerd then watch him shriek about taking the card and snapping the record lol everytime.
>>
>>70646862
>>70647211
>>70651427
>>70651478
>>70657863
Honestly i though that episode was fucking hilarious even though SY were being assholes. You gotta admit when Thurston stormed off it was funny as shit.
>>
>>70658678
This
>>
>>70654708
>In the early 1990s Rowntree was a heavy drinker; he stopped drinking alcohol in 1993 after a particularly heavy drinking session with members of the band Siouxsie and the Banshees.[14] However, several years later he began a cocaine habit. This led to a public incident in 2003 when, during a TV interview of Blur for MuchMusic by Canadian journalist Nardwuar the Human Serviette, Rowntree was seen mocking and physically intimidating Nardwuar throughout the interview. Rowntree has apologized several times since for his behavior, saying that "the day after a cocaine binge I'd sometimes fly into a murderous rage," and that this was the case on that day.[16] By 2007, he stated that he had stopped using drugs and was "active in the recovery community".[17] He has also said that he keeps a clip of the interview on his phone, to watch if he ever considers relapsing into drug use.[16]
>>
>>70646829
its been done
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.