[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate these guys? They have released many classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Why do people hate these guys? They have released many classic hits and are consistently within the top 100 every year and are vastly more popular than Death Grips.
>>
Guys come on can someone please answer why they are hated?
>>
>>70631556
Bump
>>
cos they suck so much they are in the end of so much goth group love that no one sees the real part of their music gay cunny
>>
>>70631556
i like nickleback. they are good
>>
>>70631556
i got poop in my bumhole
>>
shit shit post
>>
Penis in dick
>>
My favourite album is the compilation album I Poo Poo on Your JuJu by matt elliot
>>
Most people aren't dads who miss the 1970's/80's.
>>
Come on man, you're asking /mu/ the most pretentious piece of shit board
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
Got EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
this is the worst post i have seen and i am a regular to kpop posts.... your so gay
>>
>>70631556
Every huge artist will have about the same amount of people that hate them as do that like them.
I think the hate started around that "I like your pants around your feet" song. I think it rubbed people the wrong way, and the "NIckleback is shit" meme became too great to contain. People like to feel part of something, and if they feel safe in talking shit about something because everyone else does it then they will do it to fit in.
I'm not a fan, but talking shit about them is such a normie cliche I roll my eyes everytime someone feels they have to declare that they are shit in the hopes of getting kudos for being "right" by other mindless zombies.
>>
>>70631719
Shut up fagit
>>
>>70631556
nickleback are pretty decent imo i think people just hate them because they were popular
>>
I GUESS IT WASNT REALLLLY RIIGGGHTT
I GUESS IT WASNT MEANT TOO BEEE
IT DIDNT MATTER WHAT THEY SAID
CUZ WE WERE GOOD IN BEEEEDDD

I fucking love that song, that guitar riff is even cool as shit. But honestly, that album had some decent songs. They're just so many rock cliches and generic ballads that were clearly made for radio that ruin the band. Isn't there a youtube video of all their ballads mashed up and they all have exactly the same structure? It's cheap as a musician to pull that trick ,but smart since they have a formula that works.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.