[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else that doesn't wanna grow up? I'm about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: peterpan.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
peterpan.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
Anyone else that doesn't wanna grow up? I'm about to graduate high school and it's killing me. I wasted so much time being sad and I know I'm gonna look back on this when I'm older and regret it. Music for this feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEH2Ja3KnoM
>>
Why don't you want to grow up? High school was shit for me and I couldn't wait to leave it.
>>
>>70629521
The innocence of being a high schooler, where you're starting to find yourself while being aware of the world around you. I don't know how to explain it. but just being a little free before a shitton of responsibility falls on you.
>>
>>70629541
College gives you much more free time than high school, though. Unless you choose a very difficult schedule.
>>
>>70629559
Yeah but there's something special about being young.
>>
>>70629586
The most interesting people tend to have a shitty adolescence. You're better off enjoying a few decades of adulthood than peaking hard for one like Chad.
>>
>>70629586
You're still very young in college dude. What you're talking about is a lack of choice. In high school your whole life is basically prescribed to you, which is nice in a way because you don't have any idea what you're doing, but it's also bad because you don't get to pick much of what you're doing. You don't get to make the mistakes that will help you grow as a person.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4Y0TxW41g
>>
Nah. College is the perfect time. High school is when hormones and puberty are actively making you more sad and moody than you should be for shit. That's gonna be gone, you'll have a lot more freedom while at the same time nowhere near the amount of responsibility that entails a full adult.
>>
>>70629502
I feel you
t b h i want to be an innocent elementary schooler again

anyway if you haven't heard them already, try:
Car Seat Headrest - Teens of Denial
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs; Funeral
Animal Collective - Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished; Strawberry Jam
Youth Lagoon - The Year of Hibernation
Mistki - Puberty 2
Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West

these are all pretty basic choices, but I think they do a good job of encompassing various emotional aspects of youth and growing up
>>
>>70629502
here is the perfect music for this feel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBRdjkYTYE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.