[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a date with a lauren mayberry clone tonight mu. what music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

i have a date with a lauren mayberry clone tonight mu. what music should i play when she comes over?
>>
shpongle
>>
>>70622880
liar faggot
>>
>>70622908
not lying my man
>>
post a picture of her feet or begone you fool
>>
>>70622931
i'm still not sure if this is bait or not but just play the sexy songs you listen to? Or play songs she likes if you know what stuff she's into
>>
>clone
Its called doppelganger my son, the clones only exist for now in sheeps and science fiction
>>
>>70622962
lol no. i already feel bad enough posting the image in the op. but the resemblance was too uncanny to resist
>>
>>70622880
damn she looks like a combination of lauren and cindy rae jepsen or whatever her name is, except hotter than both of them
your lucky anon
>>
anything p4k recommends
>>
Velvet Underground - Sister Ray.

Be sure to start drooling and singing along with the "sucking on my ding dong" part.
>>
>>70622880

She's Russian, amirite?
>>
File: 1481988898108.jpg (202KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
1481988898108.jpg
202KB, 735x735px
>>70622880
Don't fuck this up you nigger.
>>
>>70623004
>sheep
Pretty sure OP knew what he meant. He's a New Zealander.
>>
>>70622880
Looks like a fuckign idiot
>>
>>70623389
lol jelly
>>
>>70623239
>>70623371
we're actually amerifags. idk what her ethnicity is though.
>>
What would I give to date a girl like that...
>>
>>70623477

Did you date her on purpose, because she looks like Lavren? (She actually doesn't)
>>
>>70622880
hum Earthmover
>>
>>70623598
we're not dating. she's just a tinder match. we're meeting tonight to get drunk and hook up. so to answer your question, no
>>
>>70623448
I'm not jealous, she really does just look dumb, I mean she's wearing cat ears and making that stupid face that only girls with IQs below 110 make. I'm not even discouraging you >>70622880 OP, have sex with her, but during your date don't expect her to say anything that doesn't make you want to gouge out your eyes with an icepick.
>>
>>70623799
>don't expect her to say anything that doesn't make you want to gouge out your eyes with an icepick.
i rarely do when it comes to interactions with women anon
>>
>>70622880
Doesn't really look like her at all desu.
>>
>>70622906
this is a legit good suggestion

make fun of it together

it became an inside joke for my friends and i to just yell shpongle at each other
>>
File: nerdistchvrches2.jpg (239KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
nerdistchvrches2.jpg
239KB, 970x545px
>>70623598
>>70624194
>(She actually doesn't)

Seriously? How could you not see it?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.