[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Biggie line "You look so good, I'd suck on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 120065754_biggie.jpg (47KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
120065754_biggie.jpg
47KB, 500x360px
>The Biggie line "You look so good, I'd suck on your daddy's dick", is 47 characters long, including spaces
>The title of the song the line is from, "Me & My Bitch", is 13 characters long, including spaces
>47-13=34
>Biggie would have been 34 years old in 2006
>Nas released his album "Hip Hop is Dead" in 2006
>If we apply numbers to each letter of the alphabet (ex. A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) and then add up the Letters HHID (Hip Hop is Dead), we get 29
>29 reversed is 92
>Nas released his first single "Halftime" in 1992 when he was 19 (Biggie also started rapping in 1992)
>Capital Steez "committed suicide" on December 23, 2012
>12+23+12=47, the same number of characters in Biggie's controversial line
>Capital Steez was actually murdered by Joey Bada$$ and replaced by A$AP Rocky a year later
>A$AP Rocky is 9 characters long, not including spaces
>Joey Bada$$ is 11 characters long, including spaces
>A$AP Rocky/Joey Bada$$=9/11
>Biggie predicted 9/11 in "Juicy"
>>
Biggie and Nas started dating in 1992. They adopted Capital Steez sometime in summer 1993. At the same time A$AP Rocky was in the Middle East with Osama bin Laden planning a second attack on the World Trade Center after the first one in February failed. Biggie one day had a vision of 9/11 and told Nas, and they decided they had to stop it from happening, so Biggie recorded that line about sucking on his girl's daddy's dick, and later recorded the other line about 9/11. Two years later, in 1995, Joey Bada$$ was born in the Middle East, and became Rocky's brother. Right after Joey was born, Rocky had a vision of the second attack failing because revealed, so he flew to Las Vegas a year later and shot 2Pac. Suge Knight was infuriated, so he hired someone to kill Biggie. Biggie was killed in 1997. Rocky went back to the Middle East, but came back to the US in 1999, this time with Joey, and went to Roc-a-Fella Headquarters and convinced Jay-Z to join the Illuminati, so when Nas drops "Ether", Jay-Z's career won't end. In order to join the Illuminati, Jay-Z had to kill someone, so he killed Big L, who was about to sign with Roc-a-Fella, and who knew the truth about 9/11. Then, Rocky and Joey did 9/11, which was also the day Jay-Z dropped "The Blueprint", which included the Nas diss "Takeover". Nas then released "Stillmatic" which included the Jay-Z diss "Ether". If Jay-Z wasn't in the Illuminati, then "Ether" would have ended his career. But, since he was in the Illuminati, he had nothing to worry about. Nas' career slowly began to decline until he released Hip Hop is Dead, his last album to have an RIAA certification. The title, although commonly interpreted as a criticism of the state of hip hop in 2006, was actually an allusion to Biggie and Big L, two prominent rappers who wanted to stop 9/11.
>>
Capital Steez included Joey because he planned to expose him, but Joey found out the morning of December 23, 2012, so he and Rocky knocked out Capital Steez and carried him to the top of Cinematic Music Group headquarters, waited for him to wake up, then threw him off the building. Now the truth would never get out, because Biggie and Steez were dead, and Nas wasn't important.
>>
>>70622032
holy...
>>
Please, please, please. Stop your existence.
>>
really makes you think...
>>
>>70622032
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
>>70622032
>>70622053
>>70622078
Really makes you think.
>>
I CUM IN THE FUCK!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70622032
>>70622053
>>70622078
Got a few laughs out of me, so here's three (You)'s as payment
>>
really activates my almonds......
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.