[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That one time when I was a dumb ass nigga and bought an expensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hopsin-paris-929177522.jpg (92KB, 470x707px) Image search: [Google]
hopsin-paris-929177522.jpg
92KB, 470x707px
>That one time when I was a dumb ass nigga and bought an expensive ass ring for my petty 20 week pregnant ex and flew to Australia to propose, then found out she was being a hoe working at a strip club and sleeping with her gym trainer behind my back...then she dodged the paternity test then told the cops I beat her and I got kicked out of Australia when all I did was push her onto a damn bed from so much hurt and frustration so now, even if that kid is mine, currently Australia won't let me in to see him. Im still broken..so I keep this 4 month old proposal ring in this hell box to fuel my hellish evil dark inspiration for this new album. Fuck all that swag rap shit...I wanna thank the gold diggin, fake lip, silicone tit havin, plastic surgery faced slut for motivating me to make this great masterpiece album. I needed this! It's definitely my best albuM FORSURE! 2 more songs left for me to compete, then we get the fireball rolling. Let's go to hell together.

What did Hopsin mean by this?
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO6kqcvgau9/?taken-by=hopsinson
>>
>>70612868
HIP HOP'S DEAD, AND I'M THE LUCKY SAVIOR
>>
He's a cuck?

Truly /ourguy/
>>
DID
>>
>>70612868
I dont fault hopsin for the contacts, I have an ugly nose like that and any distraction helps
>>
>>70612905

s-shut up!
>>
File: IMG_0134.png (555KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_0134.png
555KB, 750x1334px
B A S E D
>>
>>70612905
>>70612933
/OURGUY/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyWO2c09TJo

lol so true
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyWO2c09TJo

He even made a song about the friendzone
>>
Is any of this verifiable fact or load of bullshit?
>>
>>70613036
It's on his instagram
>>
>>70613036
It's fact that he had a girlfriend in Australia and it's a fact that he was arrested for and plead guilty to assaulting a woman in Australia and is currently banned from the country.

Who knows what actually happened, but Hopsin seems like a bellend so he could be stretching the truth to make him seem innocent and get sympathy (the "all I did was push her onto a bed because I was hurt waah" shit seems a bit fishy), although I might just be being biased because he's one of my least favourite artists of all time.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70612933
Is this reverse BLACKED?
>>
>>70612868
DID
>>
>>70613119
lol hopsin is a fucking joke
>>
>>70612868
What a disgusting nose.
>>
File: 1551.png (337KB, 1144x888px)
1551.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>70612868

Cuckolding is a superior and intelligent fetish. /mu/tants are virgins who don't get this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.